Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 27

BTW humans contain more bacteria than animals do. That doesn't seem to sink into brains of ppl, however.

I always ask, and if allowed, i love on everyones animals. Connect better with them than most people. And if you dont like animals, you wont like my house, they're everywhere.

Oh I am far from being health conscious. Doesn't bother me to pet an animal or shake someone's hand. Hell I use to lay on the ground & check my jeep & one of my favorite things to do is go mudding.

I used to work at a hospital and built-up a nice resistance. I think being a germaphobe is actually bad for your health, because one day someone will sneeze in your general direction and put you 6 feet under.

I don't wash my hands before eating, i go outside and rub dirt in them..

Btw, cute shepherd. Did you put up that photo?

@Carla Btw, cute shepherd. Did you put up that photo?

No. I just instinctively loved the pic. Shepherd, huh?

You can tell there's something mature about the puppy...even when young.

@Sukiesnow No. I just instinctively loved the pic. Shepherd, huh? You can tell there's something mature about the...

German shepherds have an inherent intellegence. In my experience, they are intuitive, loyal and would give their life for their person.

I lost my beloved abby in 2008 at 11 years of age. But, she will live forever

I don't like shaking hands, period, especially when that person has just coughed or sneezed. Yikes. And I don't pet strange dogs, not because of the germs, but because I'm afraid they'll bite me. lol

Definitely.

Ppl are too concerned about germs... Let me tell you honey... most of the germs here come from you.

@2471304

No. Ha! Pissy people who pretend to be friends while they shrink from cuddling your pets.

Not everyone has to love animals but it's how they handle it that's irritating.

@2471320

Yes!

This is one issue I have had to come to grips with lately...about "friends" and how they are and whether I can live with what they are or not.

Someone needs to pet the friendly dogs... so I'll do it :P :)

Anonymous