Let me see...the RIGHT opposes ABORTION, but doesn't want ALL Americans to have healthcare which includes BIRTH CONTROL and MATERNITY care. I wonder if the RIGHT wants to raise all those wonderful CONCEPTIONS, err FETUSES that come from illegals, minorities, drug addicts, and poor people. Tell us again how you want all BABIES born and taken care of.

I am anonymous for obvious reasons. Saying you are pro choice always makes the right go personal.

Image for post Let me see...the RIGHT opposes ABORTION, but doesn't want ALL Americans to have healthcare which includes BIRTH CONTROL and MATERNITY care.  I wonder if the RIGHT wants to raise all those wonderful CONCEPTIONS, err FETUSES that come from illegals, minorities, drug addicts, and poor people.  Tell us again how you want all BABIES born and taken care of.
Politics
2 5

Another "propaganda" statement that is so far from the truth it just makes you want to laugh. The right, want's everyone to have health insurance. The difference between the right and the left, is that those on the right, pay for their own, and expect those on the left, to do the same. Those on the left, expect those on the right to pay for both.

Yep, most all of that is true. Not all on the so-called "RIGHT", of course, but many.

The right has no idea what they are doing or saying. They haven't even considered what you have listed.

Pro-Choice actually means Pro-Death. The baby gets no choices, and is the one doomed to die!

Oh, come on. Stop with the generalising people and parties. While there is indeed idiots like that from the right, and idiots they truly are, not all of them are like this.

Anonymous