+13

I watch people writing, using their right hand...and it puzzles me. Is there something people do that puzzles you?

People who ENJOY making salads puzzle me, too. It takes 30 minutes of work for 5 minutes of eating.

Image for post **I watch people writing, using their right hand...and it puzzles me.** //Is there something people do that puzzles you?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 24

People who spend a lot of time in the bathroom puzzle me, too. What do they do in there?

@Sukiesnow People who spend a lot of time in the bathroom puzzle me, too. What do they do in there?

Oh I am the one that is in there forever. I am normally texting on my phone while getting ready so I get distracted easily hehe smilie

Maybe they're waiting for you to come find out wink smilie

Though in most cases, you probably don't wanna go find out :P

You a lefty?

I love to cook, really. And i like to make salad dressings. But even tho i make good ones, i dont care for making salads.

@Carla You a lefty? I love to cook, really. And i like to make salad dressings. But even tho i make good ones, i dont...

Yup!

Salads take forever. I buy the prepackaged ones and live with the fact that it might not have been washed that well.

It puzzles me how some of my coworkers manage to walk through the front door unassisted hehe smilie.

When i see someone eating with a knife and fork and after they cut a piece of food, they have to switch the fork to their other hand..to shove it in their mouth..

That just doesn't make any sense at all, to me...

@2471759

That's me. I am so accustomed to being interrupted that I don't even bother to speak any more. I am so accustomed to being ignored that if someone speaks to me, I think there must be something wrong with them.

@2471764

Who are you, MM or Plat?

When someone avoids something it always puzzles me as to why ... unless I already know why.

Are you left handed? is that why is puzzles you when people use their right?

@Sukiesnow Yep!

I'm a lefty too smile smilie

@Sukiesnow No way!!

Yes way!! But I do some things with my right hand better, but left handed for writing, throwing and most things.

@Zolfie Yes, I mouse with my right hand.

I did a post on it once...found out that most people are trained to do certain things with their right hand...just since that is what people do...teach you how to swing a bat with your right arm, for example...and that's how it goes....

@Sukiesnow I did a post on it once...found out that most people are trained to do certain things with their right hand...just...

Well most of the mouses are on the right side to be fair. But I bat and throw left handed. Though I'm better opening combo locks right handed.

WRITE WITH THEIR left HAND!

Anonymous