What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken? Was it yours or did it belong to someone else?

Breaking stuff with 🔨😒Team K&J🔨😒

Image for post What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken? Was it yours or did it belong to someone else?
22% Oh it was mine, I broke this________ 44% Sadly it belong to someone else 22% I am pleading the 5th 0% Actually I broke a lot 11% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Life
5 28
@2472001

See that is something I would do. Oh I am glad I don't have cable & I just learned the cowboys lost cry smiliecry smiliecry smilie

@2472021

I so thought we were gonna go to the Super Bowl sad smilie

My right ankle.

Mashas avatar Masha Oh it was mine, I broke this________ +3Reply
@Masha My right ankle.

How was that? I always maintained that a sprain is worse than a break...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Oh it was mine, I broke this________ +3Reply
@Sukiesnow How was that? I always maintained that a sprain is worse than a break...

Bad enough to get replaced. I have an in-bone prosthesis (or "clocker") and walk with a slight limp. My ankle still hurts at random times, (it did today) so I have to take extra care.

@Sukiesnow Odd, huh...that it hurts randomly. Some days better, some days worse. Can you run?

Yes. I've run two halfmarathons without walking or stopping since my 2005 accident.

Hmm I don't think I've broken anything more expensive from my grandma's dishes, she murmured about it surviving for 40 years before I broke it.

@2472033

Why trooper? :)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Oh it was mine, I broke this________ +2Reply

It was my moms necklace. I was going through a phase of making jewellery and I took apart her necklace. Such a shame.

Luckily it didn't belong to me and I didn't really get in trouble for breaking it. I actually got an award for it in a round about way. Not sure the exact cost but it was told it's somewhere around 20 grand. Oh well

cheshire_cats avatar cheshire_cat Sadly it belong to someone else +1Reply
@2483721

hehe smilie

I just pitched the one I had in the river. 5K sinks pretty damn guick

You were nicer than me & gave it back I said screw it & in the river it went

Anonymous