Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
15 72
@2472488

Hehe do you get the creeps easy? 乂º◡º乂

@2472584

Yeah I use to love horrors but not so much myself anymore. 乂º◡º乂

@2472602

Haha yeah I grew up on a stable diet of Arnie films.

乂^◡^乂

@2472645

Amazingly I have yet to see an Expendables film.
乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@2472488

For some reason I thought you would like it.... not sure why.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +5Reply
@Sofia For some reason I thought you would like it.... not sure why.

Have you ever seen 'An American Werewolf in London' Sofia? 乂º◡º乂

Havta say......all the best, in my opinion, were in the sixties. Maybe i was just impressionable enough to be scared.

The birds

@Carla Havta say......all the best, in my opinion, were in the sixties. Maybe i was just impressionable enough to be...

I like the film very much, but Alfred had much better works...

Rear Window for instance....

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yes (Which one? Was it good?) +5Reply
@2472215

Do you have a favourite type of genre?

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +6Reply
@2472250

Never watched Ted. Loved Shrek though.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +5Reply
@2472257

Lol, nope, cursing doesn't bother me. I've heard a lot good and bad about the movie. I'm going to give it a try the next time I feel like watching a comedy.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +6Reply
@Sofia Do you have a favourite type of genre?

I would watch comedy if possible. None have interested me in years. I read and watch suspense and detective books and TV. Someday a movie will come I hope there will eventually be a movie want to see, all I get are the old ones that are now on the local stations in the middle of the night.

@2472227

I guess I'm easier to please when it comes to movies xD Or on this case, scare or creep out.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +6Reply

The Trump Campaign!!!!

@StarzAbove The Trump Campaign!!!!

Lol, that's not something I find entertaining.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +7Reply
@Sofia Lol, that's not something I find entertaining.

lol You didn't ask for entertainment, you asked for a horror movie, and I consider anything Trump does is a horror. lol

@StarzAbove lol You didn't ask for entertainment, you asked for a horror movie, and I consider anything Trump does is a...

Not a movie thought. That's just real life.

I could think of my last dinner too. Now that's was a horror alright xD Lesson for life: don't distract yourself with a movie when cooking. You might just burn the rice. And washing that wasn't funny at all.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +5Reply
@2472485

You're dreaming again, my friend, the Clinton's never got locked up, even though the Trumpsters kept saying it. lol

@2472683

No, no, no. lol You've got it all wrong.

@2472693

hehe smilie You know better than to mess with me. lol

The Shining.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yes (Which one? Was it good?) +7Reply
@ZonkeyBalls The Shining.

That was supposed to be the best horror movie of all time, i must see it.

Last one I saw was Rings. I wasn't impressed.

Trishs avatar Trish Yes (Which one? Was it good?) +6Reply

Split, it was good

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yes (Which one? Was it good?) +6Reply

Im sensitive to evil shit. The most horrific thing I watch is Forensic Files. True stories are horrific enough.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi I don't watch horror films +6Reply
@2560614

Looool xD I told you, it's not a problem. Don't stress yourself over it hug smiliel smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +4Reply

I've not watched any "horror" films recently. The ones I like are not exactly of the slasher, gory kind. I think the last one I watched was Stephen King's "It", when there was marathon of his movies on TV.

@Piper2 I've not watched any "horror" films recently. The ones I like are not exactly of the slasher, gory kind. I think...

Do you like films like, The Last Exorcism (2010)? I went to see it with a friend. Scared the crap out of me. They've made it as if it's a documentary, so it seems more real. It was a little creepy.
Or The Boy (2016)? My mum went to see it alone on the theatre. She loved it.
Trailer to the Last Exorcism: YouTube video thumbnail
Trailer to The Boy: YouTube video thumbnail

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +4Reply
@Sofia Do you like films like, The Last Exorcism (2010)? I went to see it with a friend. Scared the crap out of me...

I'm not sure about that first one. I found The Exorcist (1973) more disturbing than entertaining. I do like certain 'scary' movies though, and that trailer of The Boy gave me chills. :)

Yes, I'd like to see that one, and "Maggie's" in it! Thanks for sharing the trailers, Sofia.

Nothing recently but the last one I saw that I liked was Dog Soldiers

@Sofia Haven't heard of it. Do you recommend?

i liked it because it was a werewolf movie that was different to others. It's about a group of British special forces out on a exercise in a remote region of Wales and they have to try and survive a whole night in a farmhouse with werewolvee outside. They are the best soldiers but no silver bullets. You'd have to like war movies and werewolves lol

I do my best to stay away from horror. Plus I haven't seen a movie in many years unless it happens to be on regular tv. Too expensive for me.

I could name the few horror films I have seen...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I don't watch horror films +5Reply

If great action thrillers are considered as horror movies, I would say yes, all the more if there is a good part of black humour in them.

I Was a Teenage Werewolf.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yes (Which one? Was it good?) +5Reply

I generally don't like horror movies. I prefer to be able to walk through the dark hallway to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. :P I practically haven't watched any horror movies.

Anyway, I think the most recent ones I've watched are "O Amigo Oculto" (English name: "Hide and Seek") and "A Cabin In The Woods".

I'm actually not sure if "O Amigo Oculto" counts as horror. I found them both interesting, and didn't find any of them actually scary.
(That probably means they aren't really scary for most people). "Cabin In The Woods" was really funny.

When I was much younger, I remember having watched a movie called "O Ataque Dos Vermes Malditos" (English: Tremors), where a group of people had to save the Earth from giant carnivore worms that lived underground and sprung up to the surface to eat people. Dunno if it's categorized as horror, but it was for me, lol. I was scared to get out of the couch and step on the floor. :P (even though at the time I probably knew that it wasn't real)

@primeiro I generally don't like horror movies. I prefer to be able to walk through the dark hallway to go to the bathroom in...

Loool I can related to that. Some horror films did leave some "traumatic instincts" on me (Ju-On or Mirrors, for example). When that happens that just tells me that the movie is good enough to still scare me afterwards. I've seen some horror movies that just left me amused or shaking my head in amazed confusion - like Sand Shark.

Oh, I remember watching Hide and Seek. That's a good one. I haven't seen Cabin in the Woods, but I've seen a video about it that made me interested. (YouTube video thumbnail)

YES! Tremors was terrifying to me too. It was one of the first horror movies I saw. Lol, I remember thinking that because my house was made of cement, I was safe from them xD

Jeepers Creepers was my first horror movie (I was 10, if I'm not mistaken). It scared the crap out of me and until today I avoid watching it. I barely remember the movie - I only remember I was scared while watching it.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +4Reply
@Sofia Loool I can related to that. Some horror films did leave some "traumatic instincts" on me (Ju-On or Mirrors, for...

I liked "Hide And Seek" too. Good movie. And I would recommend "Cabin In The Woods". It's funny. It's like a parody of horror movies.

I think my reaction to horror movies is too uncomfortable, so I usually prefer to avoid them. I don't know if that's because I tend to be a very anxious person. But many people like it and many greatly enjoy the intensity of the experience even though it's scary.

Also, although I haven't watched many horror movies, there are always parodies in other TV shows, and scenes in TV intervals. I remember something from when I was little. There was a channel where I watched some show I can't remember (maybe some cartoon - oh yes, I think it was Cartoon Network). This channel belonged to the same network as a movie channel (TNT), so, even though I didn't watch TNT, the Cartoon Network intervals showed a lot of small fragments from TNT movies (they didn't seem to care at all whether these scenes were appropriate for children or not, lol). There was this creepy scene were a guy (some kind of monster or demon or something) slowly turned his head 360 degrees. I don't even know any context like what movie it was from, but, still, the scene was creepy by itself. At the time, it made it more difficult to get up and go to the bathroom after waking up in the middle of the night. :P

I also have a few examples of scenes from "horror-themed" cartoon episodes. Even though they were cartoons meant for kids, there are a couple of things that I found really creepy, like, "oh, cr*p, how the heck do I erase that from my mind now........". A lot of times, the creepiness is in the small details.

Never head of "Jeepers Creepers", but, based on your comment, I'm going to stay away from it. :P

I rarely go to see a movie, horror would be my least favorite type of movie. Comedy was popular but nothing lately.

Anonymous