+9

How do you make decisions? What are we doing tonight...on the weekend...what's for supper? Should we go out?

My parents had such a dreary life. They stayed home ALL the time. A girl needs to go out sometime....

Image for post **How do you make decisions?** //What are we doing tonight...on the weekend...what's for supper? Should we go out?//
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
6 9

We make decisions together, about what to eat, what movie to see, who to spend time with. Just now I made a decision as to what we will be doing tomorrow. It's no big deal.

Its difficult to get out much here in the hard winter, but we do SOMETHING at least once a week.

In the summer, i get a great deal of pleasure in my garden, property and projects. We go camping nine or ten times. Often close to home because i have to tend to mom.

Canoeing, tubing, fishing and family bonfires with tons of good food.

We cram alot in in a few months.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Oh I consult the Magic 8 Ball hehe smilie

Actually I use to let everyone (my best friends) decide for me. They are pretty good at telling me what I can & can't do in my life.

Now that I am choosing for myself I ain't going anywhere. I am enjoying the peace.

Just chat with someone.. see what they want and find out the best way to make everyone happy :)

Anonymous