A guy should be taller than his girl. Is that the result of primitive thinking...or society thinking?

Of course it doesn't matter. But we've all been subconsciously conditioned to be more receptive to men being taller than women. Don't deny it. It's still there...as much as I wish it wasn't.

Image for post **A guy should be taller than his girl.** //Is that the result of primitive thinking...or society thinking?//
35% Men s/b taller. 53% Doesn't matter. 12% Other
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
5 32
@2472358

It does!! It's so stupid that it seems to matter...that is how we were conditioned and I so much hate that...tried to change it...

@2472423

See? I'd like to wear heels and still be able to nestle under a shoulder...

@2472478

With my 2 1/2 inchers..about 5' 8".

However, I've been told I have to increase to about 3 - 4 inch heels.

@2472462

Good point, hon.

But what did they settle for as a life-partner?

YouTube video thumbnail 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Doesn't matter. +2Reply
@Ada 乂^◡^乂

Love the ROCK!

Now...Tom Cruise is only 5' 10"...people snicker about that...

@Sukiesnow Love the ROCK! Now...Tom Cruise is only 5' 10"...people snicker about that...

5' 10" isn't exactly small. It will make his tinkle look bigger too lolz. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Doesn't matter. +3Reply
@Ada 5' 10" isn't exactly small. It will make his tinkle look bigger too lolz. 乂^◡^乂

5 10 is a good height for me. Providing I don't wear high heels too often. Ha!

But do you know how tall his second bride was? That Aussie. What's-her-name. Over 6 foot. They try to play it down in movies but it still stands out. Glaringly.

@2472605

Your back like you never left. Ha.

Funny that circumstances beyond our control make people laugh.

Except his being as "crazy as a rat..." which I tend to believe from a few insider stories.

@2472605

Do you think it's all about the Scientology?

@2472417

2 inches taller? 6 inches...she said, guessing...

While being eye-to-eye might be perfect, a few inches either way is not out of line.

@2472600

It's good to be able to kiss while standing without getting a crick in your neck.

The guy should be a bit taller so she can wear her favorite set of heels wink smilie
If she so chooses.

But really it's all about enjoying your time together and being happy.
Though a nice pair of shoes can't hurt, right? ;P

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Men s/b taller. +2Reply
@Zolfie The guy should be a bit taller so she can wear her favorite set of heels If she so chooses. But really...

Too bad the guy in the pic can't give the girl a long deep kiss...since it will knock the hat off of her head.

@Sukiesnow Too bad the guy in the pic can't give the girl a long deep kiss...since it will knock the hat off of her head.

Or he could his head sideways and give her a long deep kiss and without knocking her hat off. Also he could hold it for her during the kiss, or she might not mind if her hat falls during a long deep kiss from him.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Men s/b taller. +1Reply

Unless you have a thing for taller women. I'm pretty sure there's a website for that.

BrianMcGraws avatar BrianMcGraw Men s/b taller. +2Reply
@2476758

You mean the pic?