Have you ever had yourself compelled to do something because you saw someone else doing it?

The earliest memory of mine about this is when I was 4 years old. I was just telling my dad that I won't ask him to buy me things just because I saw other kids who had them, then I saw a kid with a bag of pombear......

Image for post Have you ever had yourself compelled to do something because you saw someone else doing it?
69% Guilty as charged 31% Nope 0% Other
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
6 12

Oh the first time I seen a demo car race I instantly knew I wanted to do it myself.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Guilty as charged +3Reply

I really like pombear.

Not since I was probably 13.

Yeah, some stuff. After watching Matrix for the first time, I tried to bent a spoon with my mind. Didn't work.

Also, Miss Congeniality... the glass thingy. Even today I see myself doing that stuff to glasses to see if it does any sound.

Sofias avatar Sofia Guilty as charged +1Reply

Yes, but luckily positive things like painting, crafting, and exercise.

Trishs avatar Trish Guilty as charged +1Reply

Yes. Been a long time tho

Carlas avatar Carla Guilty as charged +1Reply
@2473589

Not really about being a follower, just finding yourself wanting what others have

Anonymous