Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
9 64

Oh I ain't really sure. I highly doubt I would go back.

I'd go check it out but probably wouldn't waste any time there if it was owned by the same people who owned it before. Now if it had new ownership..... that might be different.

@JustJimColo I'd go check it out but probably wouldn't waste any time there if it was owned by the same people who owned it...

I dont know about that really, it's the same busted shell of its former self only with echoes of our profiles and selves from years ago.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont know about that really, it's the same busted shell of its former self only with echoes of our profiles and...

I was thinking the same format. Everyone would just have to start from scratch. It wouldn't take all that long before people remembered who they likes, who they didn't and it would just go on.

I was never on SodaHead, so I would check it out for sure.

I'd be back there...if it still was what it was...but I've grown fond...yea...fond of Amirite and some people on it. It bugs me like crazy.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I'd be there in a heartbeat! +7Reply
@Sukiesnow I'd be back there...if it still was what it was...but I've grown fond...yea...fond of Amirite and some...

It will just take probably another 6 months to get over Soda.

Amirite has gotten more sophisticated than Soda was. Amirite is more about a conversation about politics, rather than just railing about stupid stuff back and forth.

Amirite is more about posts that require you to think rather than just calling on you to give a "yes" or "no" response.

I noticed this the day I became a member.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I'd be there in a heartbeat! +4Reply
@2472563

That is also because they had that stuff going on about you. I don't blame you for disliking Soda.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I'd be there in a heartbeat! +1Reply
@2472641

Yes, I'm starting to think otherwise. Although it was a good site for many... what they did was very uncalled for

I'd be there in the blink of an eye. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of good people who I still miss.

I'm not going to lie.

@2472530

Oh, I had the option "I like it here more" and you chose other so I was confused.

@2472626

It's bothersome how everything there is frozen in time, but the site keeps all our opinions and it keeps track of our age for us. O_O

@2472604

I got to guru but it took me about two years.hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

@2473053

I'm starting to think I might have been addicted to SH and didn't even noticed...

Sofias avatar Sofia I like it here more +3Reply
@2473053

I was lv 16 for more than a year of membership, probably because I only answered questions and never asked.

@2473053

Getting from level 19 to 20 required getting the same kind of points tally as all the other levels had done combined.

That said, I do remember one person who managed to become a guru in about four days. 乂^◡^乂

@2472561

I don't know it kinda felt nice there, at least before they threw us out like trash with next to no warning.

@2472538

Why? You seemed doing well there too.

@2472570

I dont know about 1, I agree with 2 and disagree with 3, I kinda liked the layout and features.

@2472581

Sorry to hear that Tiff.

I would check in to see if any of my lost buddies were there.

They treated us like crap so, I wouldn't give them my time on the computer.
It took a lot of people a fairly long time to get over that treatment, which was unwarranted.

Go there to delete my account.

Sofias avatar Sofia I like it here more +4Reply

Let me think, .... should I consider going back to someone / thing that stabbed me in the back for no reason? .....

I don't think so.

of course i would go back.

its quite sad that even nearly 2 years after it closed. we still can't get over it..

Skunkys avatar Skunky I'd be there in a heartbeat! +3Reply

The worst was the loss of a series of good friends, and all the time lost in more or less successful research work.

Sodahead was, technologically, very good and rather easy to use - and, as far as I know, it was tested over several years with a growing success. But business is business, and and profit comes first - long before popular or moral thoughts or values.

So, I would first look for the still lost friends. I don't know if I would return there, as I like several other sites (which I would not want to leave), including amirite, of course.

I registered there just before they closed, so I really don't remember anything about it.

I would take a look.

Looks like most of the site is gone.

Cezars avatar Cezar Other +1Reply
Anonymous