A friend borrows this or a neighbor borrows that...What has someone borrowed from ya but never gave it back?

Loaning stuff with πŸ”§πŸ–ŠTeam K&JπŸ”§πŸ–Š

Image for post A friend borrows this or a neighbor borrows that...What has someone borrowed from ya but never gave it back?
29% Oh this_________ 14% Oh that_________ 57% I don't loan thing to people 0% Hey thanks for reminding me I forgot about that... 0% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 9

After loaning out various tools that never got returned I just don't lend anything out now. δΉ‚α΅’ _α΅’δΉ‚

Adas avatar Ada I don't loan thing to people +5Reply

With friends, it's most always been a book. With a neighbor once, it was a boat. I did get it back, eventually, quite 'trashed'.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Oh that_________ +4Reply

My Harry Potter collection books. I borrowed it to someone, I don't remember who, and never got it back.

Sofias avatar Sofia Oh this_________ +4Reply

Money

Trishs avatar Trish Oh this_________ +4Reply

Money...and books...and you never forget about it...

There was a PC game CD that I lent to a teacher in school, but I never got it back. Unfortunately, it was lost or damaged (I don't remember the exact details). But it was no big deal.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.