Do you dress to impress?

Do you dress to impress? Or is mainly for your comfort?

Image for post Do you dress to impress?
24% Yes 52% No 14% Maybe so 10% Other
Zolfies avatar Fashion
9 25

I enjoy putting on attractive clothes that are not only fun to wear but are also nice to look at.

Lately I dress to keep myself warm.

@Sofia Lately I dress to keep myself warm.

Yes staying warm is extremely nice, I still remember being in shocked when on when I was freezing even though I was in all my very warm winter cloths and as I walked into a building out came a women wearing only a tight mini dress and a very light summer thing that went over her arms and shoulders. I couldn't believe it... she had to know she was completely freezing... was she was dressed to get someones attention. That was just crazy.

@Zolfie Yes staying warm is extremely nice, I still remember being in shocked when on when I was freezing even though I was...

That or she was drinking? When I went out a lot, I was freezing and kept my coat with me, but the girls drinking seemed immune to the cold.

@2473132

I hate giving presentations =/

@2473523

How long are your presentations?

I'm just bad at public speaking.

@2473814

Sounds like you should be paid well, though I still think I would dislike that. I would prefer working the numbers.

@2474673

That's great! You anonymous person you wink smilie

I dress for comfort. Presentable of course, but comfortable.

Somewhat, but not as much I used to when I was working in sales.

my auto immune condition is destroying my hip joints (which gave me a bit of "knock knee" situation going on) - everything i wear now is tarnished because of that- i now have to chose clothes that compliment my body rather than style.

Heck no, I dress for comfort and that is it. I am forced to dress up for work but at home, I have moments I enjoy my current style of baggy sweatpants and t-shirts.

@Lil_Princess Heck no, I dress for comfort and that is it. I am forced to dress up for work but at home, I have moments I enjoy...

I live alone sometimes see nobody for a week, so warm sweat shirts and pants are my common dress, but I never leave the house without looking together.

dress to impress it never hurts for sure.