+9

On The New Celebrity Apprentice, Arnold Schwarzenegger compared leadership to training one's body in a gym. Arnold has some pretty large shoes to fill.

Do you think Arnold dreams of becoming POTUS?

Image for post **On *The New Celebrity Apprentice*, Arnold Schwarzenegger compared leadership to training one's body in a gym.** //Arnold has some pretty large shoes to fill.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 18

One more show i've never seen..

I hope he becomes president one day...so i can hear him say..

@2472863

Someone else was watching it...

I agree. I also have a feeling that he will say "you're terminated!" in lieu of "you're fired!"

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +2Reply
@Masha I agree. I also have a feeling that he will say "you're terminated!" in lieu of "you're fired!"

Actually, Masha...I think he did!!

I have rarely seen any of these type shows.

Luckily arnold was born in austria. No chance for him to be potus. Never, ever watched that show. Im sure its as staged as the rest.

@Sukiesnow Arnie has gotten older. But do they have to put that much make-up on him?

Havent seen him. But, they put alot of makeup on all of them, dont they?

@Carla Havent seen him. But, they put alot of makeup on all of them, dont they?

On some people it looks a bit grotesque.... Maybe it just takes getting used to grotesque...ha ha...

I love the word grotesque.

I've never seen that show.

@StarzAbove I've never seen that show.

Like most of the reality shows...it's hard when they cut someone....(sigh)

Anonymous