Noticing Changes - Would You? *** It might be fiction or not; this "everyday" story reminds that in a balanced relationship, both parties are expected to contribute to its growth. ** My husband and I, married 13 years, were dressing for a party. I’d spent all day getting a haircut and permanent, then as we were leaving, we met in the hall and he said nothing. I complained that he had not even noticed my hair. "You used to pay attention to every little thing, and now you don’t notice anything! You take me for granted!" My husband stood there rubbing his face as he let me rant and rave. Then it hit me: He’d shaved off his six-month-old beard. **** Link: http://www.rd.com/joke/noticing-changes-joke/

Image for post Noticing Changes - Would You?  *************** It might be fiction or not; this "everyday" story reminds that in a balanced relationship, both parties are expected to contribute to its growth. ************************** My husband and I, married 13 years, were dressing for a party. I’d spent all day getting a haircut and permanent, then as we were leaving, we met in the hall and he said nothing. I complained that he had not even noticed my hair. "You used to pay attention to every little thing, and now you don’t notice anything! You take me for granted!"  My husband stood there rubbing his face as he let me rant and rave. Then it hit me: He’d shaved off his six-month-old beard. **************************** Link: http://www.rd.com/joke/noticing-changes-joke/
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
7 14
@2473049

I know, it might sound a bit sarcastic, and it is more a little reminder to everybody, that mutual respect and paying attention to partners, friends and family is essential in relationships.

Ha! That sounds very familiar.

@faceman Ha! That sounds very familiar.

Yes, and it can happen to everybody. Too much dull routine and stress have negative effects on everybody. smile smilie

@2473574

For some, it may work, if it is not simply a "duty", for others, it will not be enough or not the right moment, when, for instance, a job, children, emergencies, accidents and other, essential matters prevail. smile smilie

@2473579

Lol - that reflects the lack of understanding ... hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2474465

Wait a second - are you referring to some clockwork or engin?

Like a factory machine?

or like the engine of a car?

Lol!

@ozzyboy

Lol - thank you, Ozzyboy. smile smilie

Anonymous