+9

With some people...you can't tell the difference between the mother and daughter... It doesn't seem to work that way with fathers and sons.

Image for post **With some people...you can't tell the difference between the mother and daughter...** //It doesn't seem to work that way with fathers and sons.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 9

Even when the mom hasn't been doctored up with surgery or makeup...some still can - for a brief period - look startlingly like the kid they gave birth too....

@2473260

Ive seen mother daughter look alikes.
Its amazing that that many genes?.get passed along.

I look absolutely nothing like my mother

I have ALWAYS been able to see the difference between a mother and daughter. I think some women would like to "think" people can't, but it just isn't true.

It varies. George Bush I and II look like twins born 22 years apart. Some of my female friends look different from their mothers. It could have to do with their birth order, hearing that firstborns, more often than not, resemble their fathers externally.

Oh yea I can't think of anyone off hand father and son wise that would be a good example