Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 18
@2473405

Did you have a cage? Was it worth it?

@2473419

Nurse sharks might be alright :)

@2473530

Yeah I was thinking Nurse sharks were one of the least aggressive types. I've seen (on tv) divers basically petting them like pets.

@2473414

Haha, body reaction is funny there... also I'm not sure if that woman would love or hate that person that did that... if hate, I wonder if there could be a lawsuit or not. But it's funny to watch as long as everyone is okay.

@2473414

Those of us who really know women, would not want to be on the platform when she claws her way through those trying to protect the guy who did that to her.

Those look more like Dolphins to me - not Sharks.

@Budwick Those look more like Dolphins to me - not Sharks.

Those are dolphins... I tried to get a picture with all three, and could not find one... I thought that pic was funny and went with it

No...No..and only if the plane is about to crash..

@DandyDon No...No..and only if the plane is about to crash..

And we are screwed at that point as well, because the only ones with chutes might be the crew.

@JustJimColo And we are screwed at that point as well, because the only ones with chutes might be the crew.

True..

The last time i flew was about 10 years ago..
The next time i fly, will most likely be....never.

@DandyDon True.. The last time i flew was about 10 years ago.. The next time i fly, will most likely be....never.

If I didn't have to fly for my work, I'd be a lot happier. Once I retire, if I can't get there by car, I really don't need to go there at all.