How much class and dignity do you think the Democrats and their supporters will display at Trump's inauguration ceremony? Will they behave like the kind, decent people they claim to be, or like the violent, irrational idiots the right says they are?

The left claims to be so much more intelligent and civilized than the troglodytes on the right, it shouldn't even be a question that they'd behave at least as well as the right did for Obama's inauguration (which went off without a hitch) but I though I'd ask anyway. Do you think the left will take the high road or the low road?

Image for post How much class and dignity do you think the Democrats and their supporters will display at Trump's inauguration ceremony? Will they behave like the kind, decent people they claim to be, or like the violent, irrational idiots the right says they are?
10% High road 50% Low road 40% Other
Mazes avatar Life
1 20

Many say they won't attend, now who will miss them eh?

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing the left will embarrass themselves and America with stupid behavior.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Low road +3Reply
@Budwick I'm going out on a limb here and guessing the left will embarrass themselves and America with stupid behavior.

They have already proven your point. The sad thing is it is still going on. I would be so embarrassed by their recent behavior I would switch parties.

@BarbOBarr They have already proven your point. The sad thing is it is still going on. I would be so embarrassed by their...

"I would be so embarrassed by their recent behavior....."?

You mean when Trump is tweeting his attacks against the CIA,FBI, Meryl Streep, the Gold Star Family, SNL, Hamilton, John Lewis,China, ETC...................................!!!!!! While he carries on his admiration for Putin.

Or do you mean when Trump was mimicking the disabled reporter, and then lied that he had done that?? Or the fact that KellyAnn Conway has become a compulsive liar?

Yeah, I would be embarrassed by "THEIR" behavior as well.

@dru18 "I would be so embarrassed by their recent behavior....."? You mean when Trump is tweeting his attacks against the...

He's not out burning buildings, beating up disabled kids that were for him. He's smart enough to use tweeting to get his message out and not rely on reporters vision of their truth. You really want to stand behind a teenager who was mentally disabled being tortured because he stated his belief? And please don't comeback and say this is one isolated incident. They have been pulling people out their cars and beating them up because they have Trump stickers on their cars. This behavior towards our president is unamerican and shameful. You lost suck it up and show some respect.

@BarbOBarr He's not out burning buildings, beating up disabled kids that were for him. He's smart enough to use tweeting to...

Oh for God sake, there are incidents from BOTH sides. Kids coming in chanting build that wall, and white power, black churches being burnt, swastikas painted on buildings with sayings that support Trump.

So please don't use these incidents that are committed by immoral people to justify Trump's behavior. Those "kids" aren't going to be the next president of the United States.

Oh really? You think Trump is going to let all of us in on what he is doing behind the scenes with his Twitter account? That is what MEDIA is for. It is the MEDIA who let the world know that Kennedy had been shot. It was the MEDIA who told the world about 9/11. It was the MEDIA who alerted the world to the crimes that Nixon had committed. It was the MEDIA who allowed us all to see the brutality of Vietnam.

If you don't have a FREE press, you have nothing.

@BarbOBarr If it's reported accurately I agree. However a lot of it is sensationalism bullshit.

I disagree. Try living in a world where there is no free media. Try living in a world, such as Russia and China, where the media is controlled.

I happen to believe in the First Amendment.

As Obama said yesterday in his last press conference, that the 'media has no obligation to flatter me'. The sooner Trump gets that through his thin skinned head, the better off we will all be.

I am guessing an appropriate amount given the gravity of the situation - a megalomaniac becoming leader of the 'free world'

Anonymous