I'm hoping it will rain on Trump's parade. lol Only to let him know that there is a higher power than him. Amirite?

Image for post I'm hoping it will rain on Trump's parade.   lol   Only to let him know that there is a higher power than him.   Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar
8 60
@2473988

Mrs. Should Have Been President! lol

@2473996

Hey kid, you must have been absent from school when they taught spelling....it's Hillery Clinton. LOL

@2473992

You're too nice, but I would. lolmaniac smiliemaniac smiliemaniac smiliewink smilie

@2474013

This is not a bait post, it's my true feelings. lol If others think it's a bait post, so be it. lol

@2474020

Exactly. Baiting someone is not my style.

LoL. It won't. Wish him all the best...'cause he'll need that.

@Sukiesnow LoL. It won't. Wish him all the best...'cause he'll need that.

I'm not very nice when it comes to a liar like Trump. I hope his whole day is a dismal failure, that should give him a legitimate excuse for tweeting.... maybe he'll be mad at God and tweet his displeasure at him. Just saying.

@StarzAbove I'm not very nice when it comes to a liar like Trump. I hope his whole day is a dismal failure, that should give...

I'm sure T will have a horrible time on that day. He's 70 something - after all.

Remember forgiveness? Add forgiveness to a politician and you might get someone who might not be too bad. Still laughable...but not rotten to the core.

And what goes around? That also comes into play...and I suspect it might here.

Let your heart flow pure while destiny takes place.

Think about it.

@Sukiesnow I'm sure T will have a horrible time on that day. He's 70 something - after all. Remember forgiveness? Add...

I hope he has a horrible time, he deserves every bit of scorn that is sent his way. Think about that!!!!!

@StarzAbove I hope he has a horrible time, he deserves every bit of scorn that is sent his way. Think about that!!!!!

While he sits there...his hemorrhoids bleeding..in pain...his feet uncomfortable in new shoes. The perfume of women near him making him want to sneeze...he never got his coffee this morning due to media... Oh god...could life get any worse? smile smilie

@Sukiesnow While he sits there...his hemorrhoids bleeding..in pain...his feet uncomfortable in new shoes. The perfume of women...

hahahaha Sukie you said exactly what I wanted to say. lol And I hope it all comes true. I hope the wind blows his yellow mop top all over his head and in his eyes...lol

For the reason mentioned, I will not feel any sympathy if it rains on his parade.

@Piper2 For the reason mentioned, I will not feel any sympathy if it rains on his parade.

Me either.... why would anyone wish goodness and happiness for a man who has lied, cheated, is racist. I hope his day is thoroughly ruined.

@2473951

hahaha, and that kid might drop out. lol

@2474092

And we'll see the clown bouncing on that bouncy castle. lol

@2475297

Also, he mentioned he wasn't in that room for very long. What room is he talking about? lol I feel certain he was in that room with a prostitute, because Putin said theirs was the best. lol

@2474099

LOL! Yeah, keep telling yourself that Trump is going to save England.

@dru18 LOL! Yeah, keep telling yourself that Trump is going to save England.

Right. The first time a Brit disagrees with Trump, he'll be tweeting like crazy, calling them stupid, ignorant, that's what he does.

@2475586

Not you. I meant the Prime Minister of your country, or another political person. He has insulted China, Mexico, Cuba, Germany. England might be next.

Anyone that disagrees with Trump, he will seek revenge.

@2475812

The only country that is two faced with the States is Russia. Too bad you can't see that. Putin is a thug, a murderer of his own people, and you think he's great.

I have every right to complain about MY government, and you have every right to complain about YOUR government, so stay out of ours. You have no clue as to what is happening....take a look right now at the protests going on AGAINST Trump. Americans know what a loser Trump is and the only reason he is President is because of the Russian intervention.

@2475828

You just think you do. You have no idea what Americans are thinking. And by your comment you are saying it's OK that Putin has murdered people. A man who has family thinks it's OK to murder others. Geez.

If you love that thug so much, why don't you move to Russia, and get a taste of that dictator first hand.

Now move on. I'm tired of your thinking you know everything when you don't know squat.

This comment was deleted.
@2475584

You decided to leave, now face the music.

This comment was deleted.
@2475869

After you little moron.

You put comments up swooning over Trump, and then can't take it when others disagree.

The weird thing is, is that you don't have to live in a country under Trump rule.

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
@2475889

Me giving Trump credit? Don't worry, he is already taking victory laps for deals he wasn't a part of.

Protesters are already lined up. He had his chance for the last two months to make peace, and he squandered it.

@2475900

He hasn't done anything yet. Wow, you are truly clueless when it comes to politics in this country.

@2474099

Maybe your country needs saving, but ours sure doesn't. But it will if Trump is allowed to be president for four years.

There are more countries involved than just yours John. The whole world could be destroyed by this man, who is erratic, doesn't think things through, is so thin skinned that he has to put down anyone who disagrees with him. He has a lot of countries very worried about his presidency. Scary.

No need to reply, I'm moving on.

@2474204

Feared yes, the fear is that he doesn't know what he's doing and is going to get us all into a war. Attacking China, attacking Germany, will England be next....you just might be. Just wait until a Brit makes him mad, then you'll see what kind of a person you are supporting.

Anonymous