Where is Melania Trump? She's a beautiful woman and seems very sweet but we never see her, I guess he has Ivanka he doesn't need Melania. Amirite

Image for post Where is Melania Trump?   She's a beautiful woman and seems very sweet but we never see her, I guess he has Ivanka he doesn't need Melania.   Amirite
43% She's shy 43% Ashamed to be seen with that old fart she's married to 14% Trump thinks she's stupid 0% A pending divorce? 0% Who? 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27

I have a feeling this a role that she is not comfortable with.

@dru18 I have a feeling this a role that she is not comfortable with.

I doubt any First Lady is comfortable at the beginning. But she should step up to the plate, after all she will be #1 in the land, not Ivanka.

@2474357

I guess his money outweighed the embarrassment.

It's possible she lacks the confidence she needs for her new role. She's psyching herself up.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow She's shy +2Reply

I guess his money was more important than the embarrassment.

Maybe she is at home attending to Baron. She takes him personally to school. Attends all school functions. She has already stated she will not uproot him until school is out. It's tough job being a mom. Have we all forgotten that?

@BarbOBarr Maybe she is at home attending to Baron. She takes him personally to school. Attends all school functions. She has...

I've raised two sons, I know what it's like being a parent. And I haven't forgotten anything. I went to all school functions, PTA meetings, chaperoned when they went on field trips, but I still had time during the day for other things. My kids rode the school bus to school, not a limo.

I see nothing wrong with her parenting skills, but she is now the First Lady and hopefully, she will assume those responsibilities as well.

@StarzAbove I've raised two sons, I know what it's like being a parent. And I haven't forgotten anything. I went to all...

Give her time. I admire the fact she is a mom first. Let school end and everyone settle. I think it would be terribly disruptive to Baron, he appeared asperger syndrome to me. They say she is ferociously protective of him. I'm sure that's a huge factor.

@BarbOBarr Give her time. I admire the fact she is a mom first. Let school end and everyone settle. I think it would be...

Yes, she is over protective of him....which in most cases is not a good thing. Ivanka is bringing her kids to Washington, and I think she's probably a good mother as well.

@StarzAbove Yes, she is over protective of him....which in most cases is not a good thing. Ivanka is bringing her kids to...

She will too, once Baron is out of school. To disrupt him right now would be hard on him. Life for him is going to change so drastically. I always feel sorry for the kids.

@BarbOBarr She will too, once Baron is out of school. To disrupt him right now would be hard on him. Life for him is going to...

It didn't hurt all the other kids that had to change schools when their Dad was president.

Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Obama daughters. I think Melania and Baron will not be living in the White House ever. And Trump will be going back to NY most weekends at the expense of taxpayers money.

@StarzAbove It didn't hurt all the other kids that had to change schools when their Dad was president. Amy Carter, Chelsea...

These kids were normal and did not have asperger syndrome. It is very rough on the child to pull them out of their surroundings. I'm thinking they will ease him to this slowly. If you watch him on tv he is not comfortable with all the crowds and chaos around him. I've worked with these kids and change is hard on them.

@BarbOBarr These kids were normal and did not have asperger syndrome. It is very rough on the child to pull them out of their...

I have never heard that he has Asperger's do you have any proof. I saw him at the inauguration, and he acted like any kid of 10 would do. In fact he wasn't moving around much, just looked bored, as my kids would do too, at a boring event.

I googled him and there was nothing that said for sure that there was anything wrong with him. In fact what I read, I thought he was a spoiled brat.

@StarzAbove I have never heard that he has Asperger's do you have any proof. I saw him at the inauguration, and he acted like...

If you have ever worked with these kids you will pick up quickly on the signs. He has a total disconnect from all around him. He has a tendency to focus on the lights above him and very little emotion to his folks. I'm sure the trumps have kept his condition quiet. Although he appears high functioning if you know the signs. I do unfortuneatly I've had to break the news to my niece after observing her little one, I also observed it in my neighbors child. Thankfully they listened and sought out the proper treatment. I'm pretty sure after watching Baron this is the case. I'm sure eventually this will come out. I think that's why they are so protective of him. Rosie Odonell observed the same behaviors and made mention of him being a great role model for children afflicted with this syndrome. It was met with huge outcry as this was not her story to tell. Watch and observe him. I have and I'm pretty sure I'm right.

@BarbOBarr If you have ever worked with these kids you will pick up quickly on the signs. He has a total disconnect from all...

He was NOT disconnected during the parade yesterday, he had his face pressed to the car window watching everything that was going on around him, and waving to everyone when they were walking. He took great delight when seeing the tractors in the parade. And was really smiling and showing how much he liked it.

I wouldn't put stock in anything Rosie says, after all she hates Trump and he hates her.

I noticed that he has the same mannerism as his Dad. Trump can't sit still and is always looking around. Even in a church service this morning, he was looking around, couldn't keep his eyes closed during a prayer and was always looking for the camera.

If you are right, I don't think you should be making any kind of a prediction at this point. Let his parents decide what to do.

@StarzAbove He was NOT disconnected during the parade yesterday, he had his face pressed to the car window watching everything...

I'm just sharing what I've observed. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think I am. I worked with these kids for years. Trust me all the signs are there. Like I said I'm hoping I'm wrong. The first time I saw him though and watched him that was my initial reaction.

@BarbOBarr I'm just sharing what I've observed. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think I am. I worked with these kids for years...

From what this report says, you are entirely wrong. He speaks two languages, that's quite and accomplishment.

@StarzAbove From what this report says, you are entirely wrong. He speaks two languages, that's quite and...

You're right asperger kids and adults border on genius. I worked with one child that could sit down and play anything he heard on the radio perfectly. The biggest challenge is emotional engagement. I dated a man he was asperger syndrome he could not connect emotionally. I tried he even pleaded he would go to a counselor. My two nephews have been diagnosed with the syndrome. They are being worked with and I'm hoping they can outgrow it. I've been watching Baron and I just see so many symptoms with him. I'm sure he will be an accomplished student and graduate top notch. It's the emotional detachment that afflicts folks with it.