VicZincs avatar Countries & Places
2 29

Oh. My. God. You mean a private company in Russia minted a Trump coin? Well, it's obvious that Putin was behind it. The dirty bastards, I mean, the sheer nerve of them. WHO CARES? It's totally meaningless from a political perspective, it's just a company capitalizing on a trend.

@VicZinc Agreed

Agreed? You agree tat you attempted to give the impression that Russia was minting currency with Trump's likeness on it - while knowing that wasn't true.

Fake news! And your dishonesty continues.

When you unable to post something that supports your agenda without lying - maybe you should change your agenda!

@Budwick Agreed? You agree tat you attempted to give the impression that Russia was minting currency with Trump's likeness...

Why do you continue the charade that some things are true?

Everything is false.

And you made the assumption that the coin was sanctioned I never said that.

@VicZinc Why do you continue the charade that some things are true? Everything is false. And you made the assumption...

You certainly made the implication though, didn't you?

You are dishonest Vic. APPARENTLY, EVEN WITH YOURSELF.

You'll have to wrestle with true / false on your own. You've clearly lost your ability to reason.

@2479406

Chance - I swear - Vic believes he will burst into flame if he tells the truth!

@Budwick You certainly made the implication though, didn't you? You are dishonest Vic. APPARENTLY, EVEN WITH...

The caption says 'company'

Why do you have such an insatiable desire to believe in something?

@VicZinc The caption says 'company' Why do you have such an insatiable desire to believe in something?

And your headline reads - "So Trump has no ties to Russia, yeah OK" Was that supposed to be a clarification?

Vic, you were dishonest. Maybe in an attempt to be funny, maybe not. I don't know, I don't care. I already know your propensity to lie. You lied - own it.

@Budwick And your headline reads - "So Trump has no ties to Russia, yeah OK" Was that supposed to be a clarification? Vic...

So you are saying that Trump has ties to Russia, somehow I knew about it, then I lied by saying "so Trump has no ties to Russia"

What I did do is provide credible evidence that at least one company in Russia is interested in making money from Trump's election.

@VicZinc So you are saying that Trump has ties to Russia, somehow I knew about it, then I lied by saying "so Trump has no...

No, I'm saying that you have purposely implied a connection between Trump and Russia that no one knows exists. By extension, I am saying that you are lying - again.

@Budwick No, I'm saying that you have purposely implied a connection between Trump and Russia that no one knows exists. By...

And I , since the day we met have insisted that human beings are incapable of knowing the truth on any matter and therefore every human utterance is untrustworthy.

So it seems we agree except that I understand that it is always the case while you seem to imply that telling the truth is somehow possible.

@2474454

Rapists surrender their humanity in my opinion, Trump is no longer human. I don't feel sorry for him.

@2474454

If a, close family friend of Clinton's was arrested for an online threat to kill Donald Trump, shouldn't Madonna have been arrested by now?

She threatened to mass murder people, by blowing up the White House.

I don't blame Russia OR Trump for making the coins. I'm sure that China, Korea, Japan and a lot of other countries are sorry that they didn't think of it. Making and selling junk that people will buy is only about the money. Hell, when i was young, someone came up with the idea of packaging and selling pet rocks. (And made millions)

Want to see the Obama coins that were made and sold when he was inaugurated? Any bets that they weren't made in the US? You can still buy them on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/192034013759

@JustJimColo You are right. They were made in China. (China... Russia... which one is our...

Well for Nixon it was China, for Reagan - Russia, for Bush/Clinton neither, for Obama - China, for Trump (prolly Russia, we will see).

well unlike, Hilary trump does NOT want a WWIII with Russia so yes that is reason to celebrate

Many US leaders (including Democrats) also have ties to China and Saudi Arabia

You are joking, but nevertheless I hate you. I love this post and wish I thought of it. Ha.

Anonymous