+4

Look inside for the images of all the bikers headed to washington for the inauguration. More fake news?

VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
4 18

This photo has been making the rounds, it was taken in Spain in 2013, long ride to Washington?

This one is going viral. It is from the 9/11 commemoration in 2014

@Budwick Looks like your news sources are dishonest!

Dishonest?

Everything is false. The only dishonest people are those who pretend there is truth.

@VicZinc Dishonest? Everything is false. The only dishonest people are those who pretend there is truth.

if their is no truth then your statement is false, which then means their is truth. you have seriously flawed (and delusional i might add) logic. but thats no surprise, I don't know many liberals who does have any good logic, so don;t be too hard on yourself lol

if everything is false, then SO IS YOUR STATEMENT. so your statement condradicst itself,

Trump is really nervous about no one showing up for the inauguration, and he should be. There will be a lot of true patriots that won't be there. He'll probably end up paying people to attend. They won't list the celebs that have refused to perform, and that was a real downer for him, but of course he will say he didn't want them there anyway. lol There will be more protesters there than invited guests. lol And he'll be tweeting before the day is over. lol

It's gonna be an interesting day tomorrow.

@2474739

I wish. Big bucks...lol

Although I think a lot of bikers will make the trip, I'm skeptical about the number of those actually going, meeting the hype. The first thing to consider is the date. I sure wouldn't ride a bike to DC from Colorado in January. I wouldn't do that if Elvis came back from the dead and gave a free concert. I guess well just have to watch the news on Friday. I'm a strong Trump supporter but also a realist.

Anonymous