+14

What is the best place to live in your country? Try to remain unbiased.

And why? Still being unbiased...

Image for post **What is the best place to live in your country?** //Try to remain unbiased.//
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
10 36

Vancouver BC is the best place to live in Canada. It's got mountains, lakes, ocean...proximity to the US for shopping. Weather: sometimes it rains too much...but it rarely gets that cold in winter.

@Sukiesnow Vancouver BC is the best place to live in Canada. It's got mountains, lakes, ocean...proximity to the US for...

That's where I'd live, if I were to move to Canada. Is that where that pic comes from? Lake O'Hara?

@faceman That's where I'd live, if I were to move to Canada. Is that where that pic comes from? Lake O'Hara?

After searching (over 5 min) for the perfect pic from the Alberta/BC selection...this is the one I finally settled on. Not close to what I wanted to depict.

It could be.

@2474891

Funny trooper. hehe smilie

Its beautiful here on the summer, all week.

Ive been around the country quite a bit.
The coast of nc has always been my favorite. When i lived there the people were nice and open. Might have to do with the film industry there.

Cannabis isnt legal, but it was so easy to obtain, not an issue.

The only way to do this unbiased is Googling it.
https://nomadlist.com/country/portugal

Porto
Funchal
Portimão
Lisbon
Braga
Aveiro
Coimbra

You can click on the images to see the statistics.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@Sofia The only way to do this unbiased is Googling...

Your cities are beautiful from the photos. I know your country has an old and storied history. And you are on my favorite body of water. But o know nothing of the culture. Now im intrigued and will read furtber into it. Thank you for sparking an intrest...

For me I think it'd be out in Montana somewhere. I like mountains, lakes, trees etc.. but I'm not a big fan of crowds of people. I'm also sick of MN winters.

It really depends on how much money you have or earn. But for me on a lower than average income it would be The Sunshine Coast in the state of Queensland. Perfect weather all year around, no crowds except at holiday times and amazing clean beaches that go for miles.

I guess it depends on one's personal taste. Some people prefer a small quiet village, have seen people from the UK retiring in Bulgaria. Others prefer to live close to the Rila mountain, it's quite the view but you'd have harsh winters. And last but not least - the seaside cities like Varna and Burgas where the summer is hot and the winter is lighter.

@Sukiesnow Varna sounds nice. What is a harsh winter?

Many prefer to come to us since it's relatively cheap to stay compared to seaside cities in other countries.

@2475470

I know Oregon is a state.... Washington is a state, too, right? It's where DC is? Your saying Vancouver, Washington threw me off...

@Sukiesnow I know Oregon is a state.... Washington is a state, too, right? It's where DC is? Your saying Vancouver, Washington...

Sukie, wahington state is on the west coast.
Washington dc is in the east
Sandwiched between pennsylvania and virginia.
DC stands for district of columbia.
It is in no state.

My home,
Its warm and clean and I have a dog to pat and a wife who has nice boobs and beer..what more can you ask for?

@RECRUIT My home, Its warm and clean and I have a dog to pat and a wife who has nice boobs and beer..what more can you ask for?

Guess you don't want to travel? Ever? Explore Danish women?...who knows they might be better then the pastries...

@Sukiesnow Guess you don't want to travel? Ever? Explore Danish women?...who knows they might be better then the pastries...

Ive tasted many pastries in many states and a few countries...they were all pink and delicious

California is unbelievable. It is so nice that one American in eight lives there. The only thing wrong with California is that too many people live there.

If you have the money, then probably certain places in Hawaii.

Alberta. without a doubt, alberta will be great again when NDP are out. rockies, NOTHING beats the rockies

@Sukiesnow Winters are too cold.

love our winters, i really don;t mind -20 even -30 is fine if their is no wind. been +8 all week this week though :(

i would hate rain all year round. like Vancouver

@Anonymousmouse love our winters, i really don;t mind -20 even -30 is fine if their is no wind. been +8 all week this week though...

Actually I prefer Van island...but it takes money...and the proximity to the US is less.

I like changes of season...but snow does account for a lot of accidents...and the hydro bill skyrockets.

@Sukiesnow Actually I prefer Van island...but it takes money...and the proximity to the US is less. I like changes of...

yay for green energy, so great politicians make tons of money every time it gets cold lol.

yes i know about the accidents, people forget how to drive in winter year after year