Not really a question. Just thought it was funny.

Image for post Not really a question. Just thought it was funny.
JustJimColos avatar Jokes & Humour
7 10

Explain please. Young guy is wearing pics of some guy in US Politics? And biker guy isn't pleased.

@Sukiesnow Explain please. Young guy is wearing pics of some guy in US Politics? And biker guy isn't pleased.

No real explanation is needed. People talk big on the internet all the time, and say things they would never say to someone's face. Thought the message behind the picture was true and funny. (You can substitute your favorite politician into either role)

@JustJimColo No real explanation is needed. People talk big on the internet all the time, and say things they would never say to...

Ha ha ha... Would I be amiss to say the young guy...a look-alike young Wayne Gretzky...is kind of asking for comments?

@2475022

Commies attack in packs.

this goes for all the fat boys who call me weak online. fat guys can't win in a fight against me....thats just how the world works