Carlas avatar People & Celebrities
12 64

I'd much rather see the confederate flag than a Mexican flag, or an ISIS flag. The confederate flag has no real meaning to me other that that it was a battle flag during the civil war. Growing up where I did, (In Colorado) the confederate flag simply symbolized rebellion, and nothing more. I think people are reading more into it these days, because some people WANT you to read something into it.

As to the TRUMP bumper sticker on the pickup. I have a TRUMP bumper sticker on MY pickup. If anyone had a problem with that, tough!

@JustJimColo I'd much rather see the confederate flag than a Mexican flag, or an ISIS flag. The confederate flag has no real...

I lived in the south for a long time. It means much more then rebellion to many people. And many other people still suffer from the ugliness that that flag represents

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla I lived in the south for a long time. It means much more then rebellion to many people. And many other people still...

I don't disagree with you a bit Carla. Different symbols have different means to different people. You have a lot different perception of that flag than I do. I'm sure it also represents pride and remembrance of a time in history for others. Does that mean we should ban everything that is offensive to someone? That leads to insanity. We already have people trying to ban the United States Flag because some factions claim it is offensive. There are many symbols used on the left that I find very offensive. Should those be banned? When we start with censorship, it doesn't stop with a single flag or book.

I don't see many bumper stickers anymore since Pence has left town. lol

Oh I agree with Jim. While I don't run around with a confederate flag it doesn't bother me when I see it.

For the record I say y'all a lot

@Lil_Princess Oh I agree with Jim. While I don't run around with a confederate flag it doesn't bother me when I see it. For the...

It does bother me. Especially way up here. I say y'all all the time. I reckon alot too.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla It does bother me. Especially way up here. I say y'all all the time. I reckon alot too.

Oh I reckon is another favorite. Along with a million other sayings hehe smilie

@2474948

Almost always

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2475016

If you cant drive on the winter here, you're gonna spend ALOT of time at home

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2475005

Noooo, not even there, my friend.

I rack up the general roof to ignorence

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2475523

No NOT made up, thank you very much. Right on his fucking rear window. AND its not the only one around here. I dont know if the others have bumper stickers or not
Its not a new thing. Not perputated by trump. I just made an observation and commented on how i feel about it.

So you look pal
I dont give a rats ass about what you have in YOUR yard.
You just called me a liar. I may be many things, but a liar, i am not.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2476234

I apologige for letting my anger rule my words.
I too am offended by the burning or any desecration of our flag. But defend the right for those to do so
I would comment on that also
We have small pokets of white supremacysts here.
It bothers me that they outwardly support trump and he talked around any serious denouncement.
Those people only require percieved acceptance to be empowered.
It offends me
That doesnt mean i do not defend their right to express their beliefs no matter how vulgar i believe them to be

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2476272

If you read my response i said i am offended by both. But as they have the right to express thenselves, i also have the right to express myself

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2476281

I havent come upon one decrying our american flag.
If and when i do, i
will surely voice my disapproval.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2476951

If it is on my face, i will do so. If it offends you so, why not you?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2476977

Bullshit.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Bullshit.

That was bull turds. Just so you know......

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2476986

Some things you just to call bullshit on.
By your reasoning, anytime i see something that i am offended by, and its a republican who offends me,
Then i am obligated to find a related act by a democrat which i also am offened by and post that.
Even though i only witnessed the offense of the former.
Your arguement lacks reason.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2481681

Ms/mr gronk.
I posted an opinion
This an opinion site
You are and are privileged to be free to do so.
Everyone has the right to excersize his or her freedom of expression or speech. As long as it does not incite or cause harm.

You and i the right to have and voice our opinions about anything we wish.
I appreciate your passion regarding your views.
Have a wonderful evening....

@2481695

Geeze, you just wont quit.
All of everything is my fault. Okay?
Because i opined about what insulted my sensibilities, i now am aiding and abetting madonna.

If you must have the last word,
alright, go on and rail at me one more time. Get it all out of your system.
I will resist the impulse to respond so you can feel as though you have won.
Goodnight, again have a wonderful evening/morning.

booh hoo, someone has different beliefs then you so you had to come cry on here over it. cry me a river build a bridge and GET OVER IT

@Carla Absurd

hahaha, why do you even care that someone supports trump and has the confederate flag? I seriously feel like getting one just to piss liberals off. its not as offensive as liberals think it is

@Carla It is just as offensive to me as i say it is. Just as is the way you respond

why? do you like being offended? seriously. its like you enjoy being offended so everytime someone has a different view then you you cry "they offended me"

I see flags from the US and wonder what the heck they are doing here....

You live 'in the great white north'?

@beachbum You live 'in the great white north'?

Not canada. But close, cold north and white enough

No i didnt.
Maybe
Still is offensive to me
Not interested in halting anyones freedom of expression.
Still offensive to me

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

So, you're saying that anyone who supports Trump is racist?

@JerryHendrickson So, you're saying that anyone who supports Trump is racist?

No, no, no,no,no,no.
There are many racists here. THIS one was atrump supporter.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
Anonymous