+13

Going out to eat means you can try something different. Amirite?

So, lately I've been sticking with the same old favourites. Hey...do as I say, not as I do. Try eggs Benedict once in a while...especially when you find a place that makes them well. But still, it takes me forever to make up my mind...the others are sitting there...looking mulish...as well they should when they pretty much know I'm going for the usual...ha.

Image for post **Going out to eat means you can try something different.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 26

Nope, we usually go to the same places and eat the same kind of food.

@2475008

What kind of Chinese food do you eat JD? I always eat beef curry with fried rice. I've looked at other food on the menu but I've never dreamed of eating anything different to what I know at a Chinese. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply
@2475591

The only problem I have with ordering beef is: how do you know what quality of beef are you getting? What meat are you actually getting? Chicken is chicken and fish is fish...they are more generic...but with beef...who knows what you are getting?

Ribs are ribs...I guess they tell you if they are pork ribs since they are cheaper.

I'd be suspicious, especially in an oriental restaurant...

@2475822

Why are you ANON today Plat?

@Ada What kind of Chinese food do you eat JD? I always eat beef curry with fried rice. I've looked at other food on the...

No. It's BBQ bacon burger or turkey sandwich. Always.

facemans avatar faceman Disagree +4Reply

I could, and yes I'll ponder the menu ages but no I always end up ordering the same old favourites. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Sukiesnow You, too? :)

Yeah I'd be so pissed off if I ordered something different and I didn't like it. I mean why didn't I just buy the meal I already knew I enjoyed in the first place?乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply

Yes, but I usually do that by stealing a bite of yours and ordering an old favorite for myself. smirk2 smilie

I am extremely boring. I pretty much 98% of the time get the same things I know I like.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +3Reply

Oh yes it means I can, I just lack the ability to do so hehe smilie

Yea..Pick up your glass of water with your left hand, instead of right..

In most cases you get the same old stuff except it's cooked by somebody different and carried to you.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +2Reply
Anonymous