-5

Bacon is Overrated

I mean it's alright, I prefer it on burgers and in bits on things, but by itself its just alright it's not the best thing ever. Men tend to like it though because they are pigs (if you take that seriously you should go see the nice man in the white labcoat now)

Image for post Bacon is Overrated
TomboyJanets avatar Food & Drink
7 24

You're on thin ice w/ this post. BACON ÜBER ALLES.

facemans avatar faceman Disagree +4Reply

Oh I my love bacon

You are providing maps to the men in white lab coats correct hehe smilie

Bacon is good. y smilie

Even turkey bacon. I bought some today.

yum smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +2Reply

Lol I knew the backlash was coming it's so cool to be against the grain!

@2475246

I smoked a shoulder in my garage this past weekend, shades of sumner. With some coleslaw and vinagary sauce. It was so very good.

Bacon sundae? REALLY? That's disgusting! Anyone who enjoys that is automatically shunned from my life! No judge, no jury, just straight to the execution! The Social Execution that is! YouTube video thumbnail

@faceman During some executions the tables get turned:

So the bacon kills the fat lady? hmmmmm..... that actually makes sense

@TomboyJanet So the bacon kills the fat lady? hmmmmm..... that actually makes sense

I have to confess - I didn't actually watch your video at first. I just saw the word "execution" and ran with it.

Now having watched it, I'd like to shun her too. I hate it when people act out in public like that, hoping to go viral on fb. I bet it's her husband recording it too.

facemans avatar faceman Disagree 0Reply
@faceman I have to confess - I didn't actually watch your video at first. I just saw the word "execution" and ran with...

She does this a lot its supposed to be funny. Like when she fell at mcdonalds and said I've McFallen!....yeah...thats apparently the height of her humor

If I had to choose between beef and bacon, I'll choose beef. Bacon is good, but it's not my favourite.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

I like bacon. Mostly on a sandwich. But also make a great warm and sweetish bacon and shallot dressing for spinach salad. Mmmmm

I like bacon but I hardly ever eat it.

Sacrilege!!!

Bacon is pretty awesome...

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Disagree 0Reply

I honestly have to disagree with you Bae. Bacon is delicious when its fried and cooked on a griddle. To flip its long meat to stay well warm. And to just put it in the mouth, oh the juices and the thick meat are mmmm so tastfully good.

@RobertVonnik I honestly have to disagree with you Bae. Bacon is delicious when its fried and cooked on a griddle. To flip its...

And no my love, the last sentences are not met to be viewed as pervert. Just really enjoy the warm thick meat in mouth

Anonymous