+8

It takes more effort to be kind than to be cruel. Being cruel is lazy.

Don't be a prick

Image for post It takes more effort to be kind than to be cruel. Being cruel is lazy.
TomboyJanets avatar Music
9 13

I hate this "being a dick is cool" self absorbed culture we have today. People say millennials are all into being mean yet old men are fighting for the right to call people fgs and Nggers. Not against the government mind you, but they want to say insulting things without repercussions like spoiled little brats

I put no effort in to being kind it just come naturally for me. It takes effort for me to be cruel.

@Lil_Princess I put no effort in to being kind it just come naturally for me. It takes effort for me to be cruel.

for some people it's a gift. But for others, even myself, I have to suck up my pride. The inability to suppress pride is really all too common today.

Some people make it hard to be kind to them. They probably need it more than anyone.

It appears to be the case with some people.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

Nailed it!

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

I was cruel once or twice last year. It makes me feel sad.

Totally, it's human nature to just do what you want and not care about others.

Indeed and its better too. You get to meet more and wonderful people (like yourself) by just being kind/chill with peeps.

Anonymous