0

This Saturday, Black Sabbath chick is coming to see the band. She asks for Black Sabbath and I say "The only way I'm playing Sabbath is if you show me your titties." She complies every time. Life is good and I'd just like to thank Black Sabbath for her zoomers.

They're perfect. Leonardo Da Vinci would conform to them.

JerryHendricksons avatar Music
1 14

No wonder you voted for Trump.

You both treat women like slabs of meat to be ogled and skewered.

Wonder what it would be like if we all actually treated each other like brothers and sisters, the way Jesus suggested we do it.

@VicZinc No wonder you voted for Trump. You both treat women like slabs of meat to be ogled and skewered. Wonder what it...

Who said I voted for Trump? All I said is that he is a preferable choice to Hillary. If you can't party, have fun, play Black Sabbath,and see titties, what's the use? I treat everyone just fine, except for maybe assholes who judge me.

@2475769

Telling someone "I'd do you" is a little different than telling them that you want to exchange service for sexual favors.

Both are crude.

@2475672

Some would say they do

Like "any woman has the right to show me her tits, except my mom"

This comment was deleted.
@2475713

I would. If she wanted me to.

We play "Dirty Women." Most people just look confused and have no idea where it came from. Awesome that you know it.

weirdos you and she eeeeee

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred weirdos you and she eeeeee

You no like Black Sabbath chick? My band happens to think that she, and her titties, are very nice. What is weird about a rock drummer who loves titties? Pretty normal when you just hang back and think about it.