+2

Similarities between Melania and Jackie... Are you joking?

Image for post **Similarities between Melania and Jackie... Are you joking?**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 55

Both beautiful women, both wear designer clothes, but there is no comparison otherwise. Jackie was a smart woman, was patriotic, and a good American. All we know about Melania is that she once was a model, she worked in the States illegally and posed naked on a magazine cover. Something Jackie Kennedy would never do.

@Cezar Jackie was naked.

Cezar...you've been around for a while...perhaps you might think of making sense all the time instead of just once in a while.

Ideally, when one replies to a comment...it's nice to refer to the subject of conversation first...and then go into your thought.

It's just more understandable that way.

Jackie was a smart independent woman who had style and class. Melania is a mail order bride.

@2476311

Sorry, but Jackie had class and culture, Melania doesn't. And when I say "class", I mean the kind that money CAN'T buy.

@2480709

She was not rich, her father the notorious 'Blackjack' had squandered all of the money. All she had left was a good name. She worked as a photographer before she met Jack. She was by no means a "naive pampered rich girl".

@2481720

I didn't say she had to "resort" to being a photographer, She enjoyed her work, and was good at it.

You know what strikes me odd? Is that we punished our first African American 'Miss America' back in the eighties for posing for nude photos with another woman.

Now you celebrate a 'first lady' for doing the same thing.

@2485246

The point just went sailing over you head, didn't it?

I was not pointing out what happened to Ms. Williams because of race. I was pointing out the fact that conservative society had a fit when those photos came out, and now think nothing of it when it comes to the first lady doing the same thing.

Oh my, how those "family values" have disappeared.

When people looked at Jackie and John, they saw "Camelot".

When they look at Trump and Melania, they see a rich dirty old man, with his mail order bride.

@2486692

So when Marylin Monroe was struggling and posed nude, she was "selling her soul"?

I saw the photos of Melania, and they weren't art, by any stretch of the imagination.

@2488781

LMAO! Melania was not posing for any "high ended" magazine. Europe is just much more free when it comes to posing nudes. It is not art.

This is more like art.

Donald Trump is six time bankrupt loser who openly supported abortion and the Iraq war.

His wife is not like,nor will she ever be a 'Jackie Kennedy'.

@2491524

Did I quote any of those publications or sites? Did I mention them? No.

What has the Constitution have to do with Melania posing nude?

By the way, 'The Kardasians' support Trump.

@2492516

Know about YOUR current president?? Like this is some new kid that just rode into town.

Shit, he's only been in the public spectrum for like FOUR decades now. He has been in the spotlight over one scandal or another. His business failures are legendary.

@2494120

That would almost be relevant, except we are talking about TRUMP, and not Bill Clinton, who was our president in the NINETIES!

While they might both be nice ladies there is a world of difference.

@2475831

You're right, Jackie had integrity, she wouldn't look twice at a loser like Chump. Maybe Melania liked the Orange One feeling her genitals.

Not even nearly, hardly

@2476069

Oh, shut up. You. :)

@2475939

I upvote and uplove you even when you irk me...it's a good thing someone here has got some sense of kindness, cause it sure ain't you.

@2487591

That's been contradicted. Ha.

We're actually dialoguing...

It's a weird feeling.

@2475939

Of course. They are women, and that counts for a few similarities. hehe smilie

@2476302

Who says I'm disparaging Melania? I'm saying that there is a difference. Really.

@2478670

Can't get anything past you...can I...?

You do know she speaks 5 or 6 different languages, don't you?

On the surface, they both seem like very classy ladies.

@beachbum You do know she speaks 5 or 6 different languages, don't you? On the surface, they both seem like very classy ladies.

How does she speak them? You do know that if you speak one Anglo-Euro language you can usually speak about 3 or more of them?

And if they are not steeped in them on a regular basis...it all goes away.

Anonymous