+6

Please. What is your definition of "having sex"... The only ground rule is that it has to be with your own kind. So...what is it? Is it that something has to go in and out? Is it just about just loving... This is your definition...but it's not entirely about you...

How can it be about just procreation? We have enough people on earth as it is... A sex act can be whatever you want it to be...

Image for post **Please. What is your definition of "having sex"... The only ground rule is that it has to be with your own kind.** //So...what is it? Is it that something has to go in and out? Is it just about just loving... This is your definition...but it's not entirely about you...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 12
@2475986

I don't even know why the fuck I posted this question.

Its what ever the people involved want it be. Some days are different
Some days are really different

@2476049

Keeps things interesting.

I would have to penetrate you down there Sukie, and it would never really be true sex unless you cum with me.

Whatever makes you happy, but doing good to mankind, you cannot be just happy and not to care about others because you're just being selfish.

Generally speaking. .. penetration of some kind in a sexual nature.

And the serpent said unto the woman, ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Your ground rule does not apply. Normal sex is a man and a woman doing anything that feels good. The only other kind is abnormal sex.

@2476021

You are mad.