wearedoughs avatar News & Current Events
6 30
@2476508

Caring people.....

It would be tragic to be a dead one at 48..

@2476487

Sad or tragic....?

@2476564

Let's call it sadgic as a compromise....

@2476487

I understand the question differently, not that much about sex but about love, if you have never had sex it's a lot more likely you have never had someone who loves you right?

@StarzAbove Nope.

What is tragic, then.....?

Yes it is. It's tragic being a virgin past 20.

@Sukiesnow Yes it is. It's tragic being a virgin past 20.

It's more tragic being on Amirite and not having an AV ... Pick a pic...anyone will do...you can always change it later.

@wearedough Then everyone will see what a 48 year old virgin looks like....

Not if you pick a pic of a tree....

So, what do you care anyway? Of course, I would care but then I'm me.

If you think it's tragic, it might be. If you don't think it's tragic, it isn't.

I guess the older a person gets the less it is about sex and more about having someone who loves you. It'd be truly tragic that a person doesn't have anyone to love them by the time their youth whither away.

Everyone needs someone and it's the best feeling one can ever feel to have someone to love and to be loved by. Everyone thinks sex is a bigger priority because it was what everyone was obsessed with in early adulthood.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I guess the older a person gets the less it is about sex and more about having someone who loves you. It'd be truly...

WRONG!!!! LOL When you get older you enjoy sex just as much as you did when you were younger, but now, you are so comfortable with the person you have been with for so many years, that it's the most natural thing in the world.

@Sunny_the_skeptic What if your wiener doesnt work anymore xd

If that happens, I guess there are other ways to please your partner. Sex isn't always about receiving pleasure. Sometimes it's about giving it. :)

I would say no. There are people who choose this, and others who doesn't have a choice.
Either way, they can live rich, full lifes.

@2476914

At that age one would wonder where the one is or if they exist.

@2477085

But it would suck to find it when you're so much closer to the end of your natural lifespan

@2477102

Sure, my tragedy would be without love my whole life

Anonymous