Where would you like to be today instead of being where you are?

I would love to be on a warm, sunny beach, with nothing to do but watch the ocean waves. How about you? Where would you like to be right now?

Image for post Where would you like to be today instead of being where you are?
StarzAboves avatar Language
12 32
@2476476

Wouldn't that be wonderful. I have a bad case of cabin fever, although it's not too cold out today....I'm just ready for some really warm weather.

@2476500

I agree, only I would shorten winter even more....it can be cool in November and December, but should be over in January.... oh well, spring is just two months away.

@2476485

People who name call, really show their lack of integrity.

@2476504

I know, people should settle their differences in PM, not start a fight for everyone else to speculate about.

I saw that conversation, so uncalled for.

@2476513

I agree....and you've always forgiven him, but there comes a time when we can't forgive anymore. I hate being falsely accused of something that is just a downright lie.

In Portugal. The Algarve?

@Sukiesnow In Portugal. The Algarve?

What are you waiting for? Pack your bags and be gone. lol

I can't complain about the weather today. It's been around 69 degrees and sunny all day. The saying here in Mo. is, if you don't like the weather just wait a minute and it will change. So, I'll enjoy this while I can and know it will turn very cold again. That's when I'd like to be in sunny California on the beach.cool smilie

@Mogal I can't complain about the weather today. It's been around 69 degrees and sunny all day. The saying here in Mo...

That's what we say in Indiana and it proves true all the time. It was beautiful here today but it won't last. lol

I would be happy if it wasn't cloudy, gloomy, raining weather...

@DandyDon I would be happy if it wasn't cloudy, gloomy, raining weather...

I just want some really warm weather again. Although today the sun came out for a little while and it's not tooooo cold. Guess I'll take a walk and enjoy what warmth there is.

@StarzAbove I just want some really warm weather again. Although today the sun came out for a little while and it's not...

It's 70 degrees here but i hate being trapped inside..

If i could go outside when i want to...i'm alright.

@2476521

Ouch, I always thought it was fairly warm during the winter months where you live....climate changed, didn't it?

@2476527

I went for a walk this afternoon and it was great. I can't believe we had such a wonderful day in mid-January. The sun is out, and it's about 65 degrees. More like Spring than Winter.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Aruba I love it there

I've never been there, but I've heard others say it's a great place.