+16

Sometimes the best weekend is one that consist of just doing nothing in particular

Doing nothing in particular with ๐ŸŽถ Team K&J๐ŸŽถ

Image for post Sometimes the best weekend is one that consist of just doing nothing in particular
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
8 12

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very true! Leave the strict time organization for work days! h smilie

@JanHaskell Very true! Leave the strict time organization for work days!

Oh exactly. I decided I am having a me weekend. Just wish I had room in the freezer for some ice cream

Ya dam right. ไน‚^โ—ก^ไน‚

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply
@Ada Ya dam right. ไน‚^โ—ก^ไน‚

That is how my weekend is gonna be just doing noting in particular. Normally I would be working but I just need some me time

Sometimes I wish I was a child again and they would just send me to my room and everyone would leave me alone to just lie back and read.

True!

@2476995

I decided just to take one

@2477771

Oh indeed it is. I finally just need a break from everything. I only opened my work laptop once for my boss who failed to take his with him & he needed some percentages. Other than that. It stayed closed.

Anonymous