Its a new year...Do ya got any big plans to try something new in 2017?

Adventuring with 🎈🎆Team K&J🎈🎆

Image for post Its a new year...Do ya got any big plans to try something new in 2017?
13% Oh yes this______ 7% I am trying a whole lotta new things 47% No I am good 33% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
7 21

Afraid not sweets. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada No I am good +3Reply

If I think of something new I'll let you know....:)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow No I am good +3Reply

I am quite proud that I have not written the wrong year, not even once.

It has taken me three and a half months, but I finally got a new phone that works. I bought AT&T Go Phone thinking I could put the old SIM in it. They have changed the SIMs. I bought a new SIM. It doesn't work. I bought a new phone from my supplier. It never arrived. I looked up phones at Walmart. Walmart doesn't carry the phones listed on line. I bought a smart phone. It came without instructions, except a sticker on the screen that said to dial a special number to activate it. That worked, but after setup it said my number was different from what I had ordered. I downloaded instructions from a different supplier and sent an email to my supplier, and after a solid week of trying to figure out WTF, I finally got my phone to display the correct number and I actually made a phone call.

I feel like a real person again. You are not a real person without picture ID and a cellphone.

@SmartAZ I am quite proud that I have not written the wrong year, not even once. It has taken me three and a half months...

Sorry to hear you had such an awful ordeal but at least ya have your phone with the correct number.

I need a new cell phone. I dropped & cracked the front of my screen & taking pictures takes more work that I want. I have had the same number for years & always have to fight to get to keep the same number.

@2476857

It has a habit of changing people's minds

@2476866

Indeed but I don't fall for the BS that's shown. Thankfully I ain't got cable.

@2476875

Oh I totally agree.

I'm gonna try to buy my grandfather's land. If that doesn't go over, I plan to invest in something else. It will most likely be some sort of property.

I made a promise to get in a boat this year. Sadly I don't break promises. I am also learning to shoot.

Yea...i'm going to write 2017, instead of 2016.

That's something new..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Oh yes this______ 0Reply