Thousands march in many states and around the world against President Trump. There are more protestors in Washington DC today than there was at his inauguration, and I'm sure he's fuming. His thumbs are going be sore tonight when the tweeting begins. lol

All over America people are protesting Trump and what he will do to our country. Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Idaho, London, Paris, even Australia, just to name a few. People are banding together to show Trump that his policies will hurt the American people.

Image for post Thousands march in many states and around the world against President Trump.   There are more protestors in Washington DC today than there was at his inauguration, and I'm sure he's fuming.   His thumbs are going be sore tonight when the tweeting begins.   lol
StarzAboves avatar Language
9 14

Even Boston had a huge crowd.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Twitter... Is that a site made for twits. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada Twitter... Is that a site made for twits. 乂^◡^乂

Yes, for the biggest twit of all. President Trump. lol

@2476724

Even in Denver....and many, many more. In Idaho they were marching in the snow. Too bad they are late in finding out the real truth about this guy. You and I have been speaking out against him for months.

@2476735

I heard a couple weeks back that someone called for his impeachment because of his conflicts of interest. No tax returns to tell us what he's been up to....the Russian connection, and all this stupid stuff that he does. More will be coming out about the Russian inference.... unless he uses his presidential power to block any further investigation.

He's now whining because someone said his crowd at the inauguration wasn't as big as Obama's. What a big cry baby....and people voted for this whiny baby. Geez.

Thanks for informing me. I haven't been keeping in touch... preferring to block it..

@2476973

You have nothing.
Clinton wasnt signing away womens rights and protections.
Threatening our healthcare. And everyone elses.
No one on this post has said anything of his lurid behavior.
Monica lewinsky was 22 years old. Naive she was not. But she played the part well, for 15 minutes.
She was competent enough to say no.
Trump walked in on women and girls in various states of undress, unannounced.
Thats one.
Unwelcomed advances and unwanted contact.
If you have a daughter, you must not think too highly of her.
Maybe you do. But care not for others daughters

@2476990

I am bored wirh your boorish blatheeing.

Anonymous