+5

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period"- White House Press Secretary. Lawls

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 17

They ARE spinning it though....

He apparently did indeed say that.

Not sure what motivation the press would have to lie about it.

@2476994

Full 7 hour time lapse to prove you wrong

The best thing from the article?

"And Spicer said, "We know that 420,000 people used the D.C, Metro public transit yesterday, which actually compares to 317,000 for president Obama's last inaugural." Spicer's number for ridership on Friday was actually low -- the correct number, according to Metro itself, was 570,557. But there were actually 782,000 trips taken for Obama's second inaugural in 2013."

I love the Conservative bubble! Comedy in real time hehe smilie

@Mcfly Full 7 hour time lapse to prove you wrong The best thing from the article? "And...

I guess I stand corrected, protesters were fairly successful at restricting access to Trump's inauguration.

How do you suppose the Democrats would have reacted if Republicans had prevented Obama's supporters from attending his inauguration? Do you think they would have accepted it with the relative grace that the Republicans have? Or would they have been in the streets burning shit as usual?

@Maze I guess I stand corrected, protesters were fairly successful at restricting access to Trump's inauguration. How...

You're telling me protester were able to overpower the police and restrict people from their legal right of attending?
There were protesters at every meter of entrance to stop the huge masses from coming in? HAHA HAHA

Keep talking, each new argument you try to make is obvious you trying to stand on crumbling ground hana

Even TV viewership were much lower for Trump. Just Google it

Just like the press secretary, you simply can't handle obvious truth. People don't care as much for a "grab their pu***" guy. Not surprising people were very angry about him being president.

But oh wells, it'lld be like Bush where another war on false pretenses is started and hopefully people wake up and elect someone else.

Personally, I could care less. I do know my daughter and her family were held up due to security and protesters and didn't hit the mall itself until 5 minutes after 12. She said there were a lot of others behind her.

but trump still won majority,

Probably true - but, so what?

Lot's of people watched Obama too. Then he began transforming America into something it was never intended to be.

A lot of people watched Trump too. More? Less? Who cares? Trump pledged to give government back to the people. Very cool!

@Budwick Probably true - but, so what? Lot's of people watched Obama too. Then he began transforming America into...

Awesome, a politician says someting and you believe him?

Please don't go to a car dealership ever; your gullibleness will lose you thousands LOL!

His administration is already lying about attendance numbers just to feel better.

It's soo sad you're sucked into the propaganda

@Mcfly His administration is already lying about attendance numbers just to feel better. It's soo sad you're sucked into...

Maybe, just maybe, what was meant was more like what was said, including all media around the world -

Will take your word for it. I hope it will be the best president as well.

https://www.facebook.com/Alexan...4999950493459/ it may not have been the biggest, but it was bigger then MSM lied to you about. and who cares he won,. deal with it