+3

Religion is an excuse for people to take life far more serious than it needs to be.

Clintons avatar
3 19

Yes...I just also put out a post on serious people on Amirite....:)

The bible plainly states that religion is made up by men, and God has a low opinion of it.

@Clinton Religion is religion. You can choose to follow one or not.

Religion is supposed to be spirituality but man twisted it. I have little faith in man, but I have faith in Jesus. People can say what they want. What do any of us really know? We are at the disadvantage of living 2000 years since Christ, and the world is corrupt. No wonder God doesn't interfere with today's going s on. People are wicked nowadays

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree -8Reply

Religion is not what our God intended for it to be. God created us because He wanted to love and be loved. It is that simple. Either you love God, or you dont and you love other things instead, like yourselves and your cell phones and your money.The thing people need to realize is that all of the people who believe in God arent a bunch of stupid delusional weirdos trying to believe in something that isnt real....things have been made known to us and we KNOW He is real. He is present in our lives, in our hearts and our souls.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree -7Reply
@Clinton Do any religions meet that requirement?

All religions have some of it right, and I think none of them were supposed to have a preacher giving his interpretation of what the Bible means to him... Churches should be quiet tranquil places to experience private spirituality, without regard to money, wealth, or paparazzi

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree -8Reply

It devalues life

Religion points to the exisence of things not otherwise known.

@tomjackson Religion points to the exisence of things not otherwise known.

Religion is a security blanket for the desperate, terrified masses.

Religion is an exuse for people to shirk the responsibility for their own lives.

DrYess avatar DrYes Disagree -8Reply
@DrYes Religion is an exuse for people to shirk the responsibility for their own lives.

What kinds of religions developed where there was less trauma?

Negative Ghost Rider it ain't. I know plenty of people that do that & they don't have a religion