Do you all think it would be exhausting to be 600 pounds in weight?

Hi All. I am watching 600 pound life and I am thinking How just How can anyone eat enough to keep that way? I nibble all day long and get a little fat if I don't work it off I am 10 pounds too fat, but 600? Who is making food or feeding these people? I wouldn't keep feeding a bedridden or housebound person under my supervision, it would be cruel to let someone get that way. . Gosh just can't understand it. Anyone know of people that big and if so who feeds them?

61% How would anyone have the time or energy to eat that much food! 17% Easy to get that big very fast, I am 600 pounds or know someone who is~~~. 22% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
4 13

I found it beyond exhausting and hard on my body when i was at my highest of 330, i can't imagine what it would be like at 600. im thankful that im back down to a reasonable 190. ive watched many episodes of My 600 Pound Life on youtube over the last several months.

Skunkys avatar Skunky How would anyone have the time or energy to... +6Reply

That would be terrible. I watch that show quite often, and some can't even walk. Usually their support group is very heavy too.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Right you are. I watch it enough to know fat like that isn't for me.

It would be so horrible to have to depend on others to bathe me, and help me all the time. They had to have eaten a whole lot of food to get that big.

You are what you eat..

I will never weigh anywhere near that...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon How would anyone have the time or energy to... +4Reply

I cant imagine. Pick up a 40 lb box of cat little. Carry it at on your shoulder.
Thats just forty
Now multiply that by 15.
How a mother or son or daughter or father or wife or husband or friend, not come to the rescue, i do not know

Every little move would be a chore. I'm sure it's very exhausting and painful.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell How would anyone have the time or energy to... +3Reply

I'm 163 and I have to constantly watch what I eat because I work in an office with no movement for hours, but many I work with eat junk food all day and are so obese that they need special chairs and a couple can't walk unaided. It makes me wonder what would happen if the buildings lift broke or there was a fire as they couldn't use the stairs.

@OzSurfer I'm 163 and I have to constantly watch what I eat because I work in an office with no movement for hours, but many...

I worked in an office like that once. So I was sure to always take the stairs rather than elevator, it helps a little. Do you ever get held up in grocery store because one of those fat people siting in a motor wheel chair is blocking everything. They bug me so, siting comfortably blocking everything.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I worked in an office like that once. So I was sure to always take the stairs rather than elevator, it helps a...

Unfortunately at my work everyone has to use the lifts for security reasons - ie your ID card allows you to only go to certain floors, otherwise I'd use them all the time. Sometimes the queues for the lifts can result in it taking 20min to leave after work. In all our grocery stores, they use self-serve check outs, so there's never a problem by being held up in queues by others. I do remember that though, when checkouts were staffed, and you'd have three items and someone in from would have a trolley load and be really slow and wants the check out girl to pack things a certain way etc.

@OzSurfer Unfortunately at my work everyone has to use the lifts for security reasons - ie your ID card allows you to only go...

Wow that sounds mixed up what type of company is it? I worked at hydro electric company once, we had id cards and all but never needed them for lifts. Maybe you could get that changed? Good luck OZ.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Wow that sounds mixed up what type of company is it? I worked at hydro electric company once, we had id cards and...

The lifts drive us all crazy but I work for my Government so getting security downgraded isn't really an option. I have suggested they install wifi and a coffee machine inside them for all the time we spend in them hehe smilie

Anonymous