Lil_Princesss avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
13 50

im not sure, i was a bit different from a lot of other kids in my preschool and kindergarten classes. i was always more serious, antisocial, reserved, and seemed more aware of everything around me. (when i go to the mall and i see the little kids running around and playing on the indoor play equipment, screaming, rolling around on the floor etc. I wasn't like any of them.. As a kid i'd just sit quietly on the bench or while in pre-school id play with the trainset by myself and would not let other kids join me.

i'd say that im still anti-social, serious towards most people (with the exception of a few people who have seen my funnier/outgoing/goofy side), and still a bit reserved (reserved as in both an adjective and a synonym).

@Skunky im not sure, i was a bit different from a lot of other kids in my preschool and kindergarten classes. i was always...

Oh ain't a thing wrong with that. I have my serious moments & I have my really immature moments. I still play with the hula hoops in the store hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh ain't a thing wrong with that. I have my serious moments & I have my really immature moments. I still play with...

Nice Lol.. its always fun to do that sort of thing no matter your age hehe smiliehehe smiliemaniac smilie..

honestly, at 26 years old- i act more childish now than when i was actually a kid at 4 years old (mainly towards my dog).-i play fight with her quite a bit which involves me rolling around on the floor and acting like a total baboon lol. xD

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Oh I still do this_______ +2Reply

I still love making things out of cardboard. Making a cave, a boat, a kitchen out of the cardboard boxes can take me days but I love doing it. The grandkids love coming over because I'm the biggest kid and I'm allowed to get into all kinds of stuff!

I still want the car in Monopoly...or i'm not playing...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Oh I still do this_______ +6Reply
@JanHaskell I"m the thimble.

I think our monopoly set had different things, a golf tee, a flat marble. I still like mnarbles but I haven't got any.

@meow_199 OMG me too

Of course...it's the best one to have..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Oh I still do this_______ +1Reply

I still collect dolls and play on the park swings. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Oh I still do this_______ +5Reply

Apparently getting married and having kids matures you and makes you sensible and responsible, so without that I'm still doing what I did when I was 19 just a bit slower hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer All I haven't grown up yet +5Reply

I still get on the mini bike when I visit the farm.

@JustJimColo I still get on the mini bike when I visit the farm.

I have alittle old honda 70. Bought for the kids. They are all terrified of it. Too fast, no brakes and a freekin riot

@Carla I have alittle old honda 70. Bought for the kids. They are all terrified of it. Too fast, no brakes and a freekin riot

I still have my original from the 60's with a 3 HP motor. Bought a couple newer ones about 10 years back with 200cc motors. They are a blast, when we don't want to get out the dirt bikes.

@JustJimColo Carla.... get the brakes fixed... LOL

I know, i should.
Im gonna get hurt, and thats pretty easy to do...

@Carla I know, i should. Im gonna get hurt, and thats pretty easy to do...

Fixing the brakes on that bike (Only really need the rear one) Is pretty simple. It usually just involves oiling up the cable or replacing a couple parts. I'm sure there is a youtube video on it.

@JustJimColo Fixing the brakes on that bike (Only really need the rear one) Is pretty simple. It usually just involves oiling up...

Im certain i can fix it. Just dont ride it but maybe six times a year.

Now that its in my head to do so, i will put it on the list right after i fix my cub cadet.
It needs a new carburator, or fuel injector. i think.

I cleaned it, not the results i was looking for.

You can google just almost everything

@2487294

hehe smilie Me too well not the books but the questioning of authority.

I stopped doing childish things pretty early on. Circumstances made me an old soul. Too much, too soon.

@Carla I stopped doing childish things pretty early on. Circumstances made me an old soul. Too much, too soon.

Oh I completely understand that one. I had to grow up in a hurry plus I was sick a lot. Today I think I make up for that lost time.

@2654458

I will never grow out of that hehe smilie

I have this thing where when I get excited or am passionately talking then I shake my hands or fingers like a crab, I have just always did it haha, my brother calls me crab hands. It is NOT as bad as it sounds lol.

QueenMes avatar QueenMe Oh I still do this_______ +3Reply

As an adult, I still like a good nursery rhyme.

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick. Jack burnt off his focking d!ck.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto Oh I still do this_______ +2Reply
Anonymous