-4

only white people can be racist. (please read further)

Michael Richards makes his point...

Michael Richards better known as Kramer
from TVs' Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court
after making racial comments in his comedy act.
In it he raised a few interesting points...

Someone finally said it.
But how many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans,
Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans...
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honkey', 'Whitey', 'Caveman'...
And that's OK...
But when I call you Nigger, Kike,
Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you...
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live in?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET...

Imagine if we had WET
(White Entertainment Television)...
we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day,
you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month,
we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for whites only to 'advance' OUR lives,
we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,
and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that???

A white woman could not be in the
Miss Black American pageant,
but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed
Black Colleges in the US ...
Yet if there were 'White colleges',
that would be a racist college.

In the Million Men March,
you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,
you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But,
when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists???

There is nothing improper
about this e-mail...
But let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.

Image for post only white people can be racist. (please read further)
Anonymousmouses avatar Jokes & Humour
2 22

I agree 100% with this statement. If we don't take a stand on the truth about things like this, it will only continue to get worse. There need to be accountability on both sides, not just someone to blame for everything that goes wrong from one.

I'm glad Richards has spoken out on this thing. He's absolutely correct. I've thought many of the same things he said, but never though it was important enough to verbalize. The constant attempts to marginalize whites however, makes me feel like it's important to bring it up.

@Budwick I'm glad Richards has spoken out on this thing. He's absolutely correct. I've thought many of the same things he...

Didn't Kramer do that years ago? I think so and he hasn't been heard from since. Now the black comic say horrible things about themselves and other people as well. Everyone thinks that is funny. I think to stop the nasty words from being used Every type of person needs to stop saying it, even if it is me talking about me. I have a lot of Irish in my family tree so people have called the Irish - Coal-Cracker - Many Irish immigrants mined coal. I wouldn't mind but I guess it was a big deal at one time.

I acknowledge that i read this...but i wont make a comment because it'll be twisted into me being a racist..

@DandyDon I acknowledge that i read this...but i wont make a comment because it'll be twisted into me being a racist..

yeah isn;t that the truth, if we don;t agree with the democrat agenda we are racist, bigots, etc etc

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred DD you are probably right. I think that was a baited question to get people stirred up.

funny. I posted this question because its freaking TRUE! such a horrible society we live in where whites can only be the racist, if we are to believe the leftwing nut narrative that is

I have never been called 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honkey', 'Whitey', or 'Caveman' I live in a very diverse city.

I have heard every other racial word you used. I live in a diverse city.

You say that 'the ghettos' the most dangerous places to live in. I don't call any neighborhood 'the ghetto'. Are you referring to the neighborhoods where most people are of the same race? Because I live in such a community and I don't find it dangerous.

When listing organizations and celebrations like United Negro College Fund and Martin Luther King Day you forgot to mention Columbus day and the KKK.

Some people watch BET, some people watch FOX news; some people watch Empire, some watch Friends. It is called viewer choice.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Historical Black Colleges in the US that accept all peoples, they are called 'Historic Black Colleges' because historically people identified as 'black' could not legally attend any other colleges.

There are white pride marches and white supremacy marches all over America, often. And they are well attended, so not sure what you are even talking about on that one.

"You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us." Who's this "us"? And who is the "You" referring to? I have never done any of those things and no one has ever done them to me.

@VicZinc I have never been called 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honkey', 'Whitey', or 'Caveman' I live in a very diverse...

So, since you have never been called a racist name - it never happened?

Your community may not have a ghetto.

So, historically, blacks couldn't attend other colleges. Now, they can - yet the black only college still exists. Whass-up-wit-dat?

I did a search for white pride marches. Not a single one listed. Lot's of black pride and gay pride. You are once again full of baloney.

The 'Us' he is referring to I believe is whites.

"There are white pride marches and white supremacy marches all over America, often. And they are well attended"

Can you cite some examples Vic? I would think if there were white pride and white supremacy marches "all over", of any significant size, it would be on the news.

Anyone of any race can be a racist. I was attacked by some black kids who lived in my apartments simply for being white. Racism means you hate a person based on skin color, period.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +1Reply

No anyone can be against another race. That is SO VERY stupid Every human is the same . It is just customs and behaviour that separate the peoples.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No anyone can be against another race. That is SO VERY stupid Every human is the same . It is just customs and...

yes but if we believe the democrat/liberal narrative, only white people are racist. that is the point of this post

Ive never understood the reasoning that only white people can be prejudice..when I have other than the causcasion skinned as friends telling me different.

Black's, Hispanics, Asians, people from India or the middle East are minorities in the US. Divide and Conquer progressives, use these groups to undermine our society, with the single purpose if bringing anarchy, followed by their fantasy of Utopia.

Anonymous