Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
10 52

How the human brain works, physically and mentally. I was always fascinated with human behaviour and how people can act and react in certain situations.

I wouldn't mind learning the Piano and Violin or just learn a little bit more about music in their basics. I would love if I knew how to read music.

More languages and other cultures.

Martial Arts.

Drawing and painting.

That's the stuff that came up first.

Sofias avatar Sofia This... +8Reply

I would like to be able to write and express myself better.

I'd like to understand my own health better

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer This... +5Reply

Im generally trying to learn something. Generally its usless information.
But it keeps my brain occupied.
I really eant to learn how to rebuild my jeeps engine. It isnt blown, but is rough.

What makes some people so full of hate..... it's amazing on this site how some people over react to the silliest things.

@OzSurfer Yes, I'd like to know that too, so much negative energy

They get so upset over the littlest things, more like little kids than adults. Sad, isn't it, that so many people are so unhappy.

@StarzAbove They get so upset over the littlest things, more like little kids than adults. Sad, isn't it, that so many...

The ironic thing is that they blame others for their unhappiness but at the same time also blame them for not being strong or taking responsibility, they are doing just what they accuse others of doing but can't see it in themselves. I think it's that internal conflict that makes them unhappy. They are looking outwards to try and solve what's wrong inside themselves.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer This... +4Reply
@OzSurfer The ironic thing is that they blame others for their unhappiness but at the same time also blame them for not being...

You're exactly right. Right at this minute, I'm being accused of all sorts of silly things. Just someone who is so unhappy that they are picking apart everything I'm saying, only to start a fight. Well, I'm not taking the bait. The sad part is, I was nice to that person, welcomed her to this site, encouraged her to ask questions and then she goes ballistic over a comment that I made. I was wrong, and I said so, but that wasn't enough.

So I left the conversation, some people just love to fight, and I'm not one of them.

@StarzAbove You're exactly right. Right at this minute, I'm being accused of all sorts of silly things. Just someone who is...

Occasionally I see someone angrily posting something that contains obvious factual errors that can be easily pointed out with links to science and statistical studies etc but I think what is the point of wasting my time because argument is just a vehicle for their anger, so having facts pointed out to them would only make them more angry and draw me into their drama. So it's best to just ignore like a kid throwing a tantrum. They won't be placated with reason either. I'll stick to the fun posts and leave getting angry for work hehe smilie

Forming metal, using English wheels, etc

Cantstops avatar Cantstop This... +4Reply

Playing the guitar. Currently I stink at it.

facemans avatar faceman This... +3Reply
@faceman Playing the guitar. Currently I stink at it.

I've been playing guitar on and off for decades now, and I still stink at it. In that time, however, I have honed my power stance.

I can only play one song and it's three cords (notes - whatever it's called) xD

Sofias avatar Sofia This... +2Reply
@faceman I still struggle with "tab".

I struggle with everything that aren't those three notes.

Do you play now and then? Practice makes perfection, apparently.

Sofias avatar Sofia This... +3Reply
@Sofia I struggle with everything that aren't those three notes. Do you play now and then? Practice makes perfection...

I play when no one's around to hear (which isn't very often). It's on my to-do list though, soon I hope.

facemans avatar faceman This... +2Reply
@Sofia I wish you good luck with it :)

Thanks! And to you too on your endeavors. May we all rock-it one day.

facemans avatar faceman This... +2Reply

I would love to know how to fly an airplane. a smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon This... +2Reply
@DandyDon

Have you watched Doctor Who?

Sofias avatar Sofia This... +2Reply
@Sofia Have you watched Doctor Who?

I've only watched about a minute or so of it, once in a while, when i'm flipping through the channels.

That's how i view most shows..
Maybe one day i'll stop on it and watch it.

The show i will actually watch is Ancient Aliens..

Everything possible, we can never know enough

@2478565

Me neither. No clue. They like the accent? I don't know. A Mexican shootout?

Sofias avatar Sofia This... +1Reply

The universe

Don't even get me started on this one.

• I want to learn more languages and cultures. I want to learn Chinese, and Russian so that I can read Tolstoi and Dostoevsky, etc., etc..
  • I want to understand Einstein's theory of relativity. How planet motion is calculated. I want to learn number theory. Theory of computation. Quantum mechanics.
  • I want to understand history, how societies form and evolve, how language appeared and evolved.
  • I basically want to speak every language and understand everything there is to understand about the freaking world. xp smilie
primeiros avatar primeiro This... +2Reply
@primeiro Don't even get me started on this one. I want to learn more languages and cultures. I want to learn Chinese, and...

...Okay, probably not everything. :P
...And there's something or two that I didn't include in that list. :)

primeiros avatar primeiro This... +1Reply
@Sofia I'm on the same page on that xD

Awesome, let's both go ahead and explore it then. I'll have your back. :P :D

@primeiro Awesome, let's both go ahead and explore it then. I'll have your back. :P :D

Actually, it's almost lunch. Maybe we can go after lunch?
Umm no, actually, since it's already Friday and all that, maybe we can start Monday?
Just kidding. lol

@Sofia I need my weekend to relax and do absolutely nothing xD

Oh, I forgot to add that I also would like to learn to play musical instruments.

And yes, I agree - relaxing and doing absolutely nothing is very good and necessary from time to time. xD

Anonymous