+1

Prediction: Trump will divorce Melania while he is in "power". How will America feel about that...?

It's pretty much time for a newer model.

Image for post **Prediction: Trump will divorce Melania while he is in "power".** //How will America feel about that...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 107

I predicted that a long time ago, and I think it will happen. She's a beautiful woman, but he will divorce her and go for a younger woman, just for attention if nothing else. He cheated on Ivana with Marla...younger than Ivana, didn't make it a secret either, divorced Marla...went for a younger woman....Melania, and is probably already looking around for a younger model.

@StarzAbove I predicted that a long time ago, and I think it will happen. She's a beautiful woman, but he will divorce her...

Remember that made such a stir? Ivana was so beautiful...and so perfect for him...then along came Marla...and I thought that...okay...hopefully that'll be it... Huh...forget about it...she was dust before long...

Trump really disappointed me during that time.

@Sukiesnow Remember that made such a stir? Ivana was so beautiful...and so perfect for him...then along came Marla...and I...

He treated Ivana very badly, and I've heard that his kids didn't speak to him for a very long time because of it. Ivana had full custody of them, and yet people give him credit for the kids turning out so well. He had nothing to do with it, Ivana is the one that raised them.

Not sure, maybe you know, but wasn't Marla pregnant when they got married?

@StarzAbove He treated Ivana very badly, and I've heard that his kids didn't speak to him for a very long time because of it...

No. I did not know that.

Yes. I hear that part about his kids turning out so well. WELL, LISTEN UP FOLKS...IT HAS TO DO WITH THE EX-WIFE...THE MOTHER...THE NUTURERER...THAT'S WHY THEY TURNED OUT SO WELL...NOT BECAUSE OF THAT PIG OF A FATHER WHO HAD A LOT "OF MONEY!"

Well. It certainly bit her (Marla) in the backside, didn't it.

Of course, she is being fully supported by T...and who can say anything bad about the hand that is feeding you?

@Sukiesnow No. I did not know that. Yes. I hear that part about his kids turning out so well. **WELL, LISTEN UP FOLKS...IT...

It's been said that he has a written agreement that if the ex wives say anything against him, the money stops.

@StarzAbove It's been said that he has a written agreement that if the ex wives say anything against him, the money stops.

That makes a lot of sense. Sooooo...it stands to reason...there is a LOT they could say against him... Ha.

He is 70 years old. He doesnt have time to train someone new

I haven't looked into their personal relationship to know if he's going to do that or not or even think it's possible. But looking at it in a logical sense, it would be a bad move. USA with a Divorced President, no First Lady? Wouldn't the "family values" people go batshit crazy with that one?

@Sofia I haven't looked into their personal relationship to know if he's going to do that or not or even think it's...

It would be a really bad move...stupid...but someone like DT might have the ego and stupidity to think he can get away with it...

When he does...and we've got 4 years...I hope this post will be brought back. chuckle

So, I wanted to ask you if Portugal is really invested in religious views...very Roman Catholic?

@Sofia Yeah, that does sound like him. Ahahah xD

Ha. I added another question...probably while you were replying to my original...

@Sukiesnow Ha. I added another question...probably while you were replying to my original...

It's not as extremist as people expect - our holidays are Christian, we're mainly a Christian country, but we don't have much bigotry around here when it comes to other religions. At least not nowadays. Even with the amount of Christians, we do have separation of government and church and that is mainly respected. I've seen way more cases of racism, xenophobia and sexism (but it also depends what city you are).

But the newer generations don't pay as much attention to religion as the older ones. It's still there, but it's not the focus of their lives.

@Sofia It's not as extremist as people expect - our holidays are Christian, we're mainly a Christian country, but we don't...

Thank you, Sofia.

I have neighbours who are from Portugal and come here for summers. Very sweet but very family oriented, I've noticed. I'm still trying to understand them.

Prediction: Trump will end up being the best president for looking out for the American citizens, in our lifetime.

@Sukiesnow Here's to hoping.

We should all hope my prediction come true. We really need something to happen to WA that is for the good of the people instead of the masters. (On both sides of the isle)

@2478639

Well said.

@2478294

Money buys anything, Marky.

@2478348

Get used to it. We have 4 more years of Trump activities.

Hey, why pick on me?

There are at least 8 Amiriters on here who pick on US politics far more than me.

@2478358

Start with someone who's name begins with the letter after...never mind.

@2478348

It doesn't get old to me...
I feel a warm spot in my heart when they complain about Trump..

What's really going to get to them, is when he gets elected for 4 more years..talk about going batshit crazy..

@Sukiesnow Imagine moving to Madagascar. It's a warm country and they haven't heard about Trump.

Wanna bet? Under Obama in 2013, they received 499.7 million in aid from the US. When Trump stops the gravy train, others will know it.

@JustJimColo Want to see how much aid went to African Countries under...

That's a lot.

Don't you know-it-all. I just ran to my poster and picked out a country.

Which one should I have picked?

@Sukiesnow That's a lot. Don't you know-it-all. I just ran to my poster and picked out a country. Which one should I have picked?

Just go through and look at all the African Nations that are on the American taxpayer dime. Pick any.....

I don't know it all... LOL.. I just research from credible sources before I post something.

@JustJimColo Just go through and look at all the African Nations that are on the American taxpayer dime. Pick any..... I don't...

What does what you are saying have to do with my post? If that is what you are saying...:)

Not everyone is like you...not everyone jumps up and googles everything... Admirable tho that is, hon.

@DandyDon I'm not moving anywhere.. They need to get cable..lol

They have cable.

If you ever get kidnapped...before they choloform you and pack you in a breathable suitcase...they will ask you: Last chance buddy: where do you wanna go... You can then wheeze out: Madagascar.

@Sukiesnow They have cable. If you ever get kidnapped...before they choloform you and pack you in a breathable...

Because they would really consider my wishes...right?

If that's the case...
I would ask for a steak and lobster dinner..

While we're eating, i would take out two of the dirtbags with my steak knife and fork...

Reach into the 2nd dead mans jacket, take his gun, shoot the last idiot...

Wipe my face with my napkin, go about my normal business..

Moral of the story....

Should've stayed your ass on the couch, watching Gilligan's Island reruns...

@2478046

Melania only has eyes for one man: her fragile son.

@2478062

Before this happened I read up on them. It goes somewhat like this: the only kid she will have...kids got "problems"...I'm not sure what they are...so she is especially protective...

She was happy just being left alone, raising the boy.

Imagine marrying DT...marrying into that family...and now being faced with another ordeal. It's just too much.

@2478088

I'd like to see the eyeballs popping out of their sockets and death rays shooting from their eyes if Trump would say he wanted a private army..

I doubt it. no smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +2Reply
@Cezar I doubt it.

I don't know...we've got 4 years ahead of us...Cezar, and I'm sure he will meet another twin soul within that time.

Prediction #2: Rosie O'Donald and the rest of Hollywood who promised to do so, will not move out of the US.

@JustJimColo Prediction #2: Rosie O'Donald and the rest of Hollywood who promised to do so, will not move out of the US.

I wouldn't miss 99% of them...
I don't know who 99% of them are..

Mostly just the ones with big mouths like Rosie O'Donald, that the media shoves down your throat, even if you barely keep up with it..

They could dangle a chocolate eclair in front of Rosie, that would get her moving..

@Sukiesnow What is the thing with Rosie? Lovely lady that speaks her own mind...

Lovely? Hmmm maybe you would think I AM good looking... LOL

@JustJimColo Lovely? Hmmm maybe you would think I AM good looking... LOL

I wish she would come to Canada. She would light a fire under our lazy asses. :)

Maybe you is.

@JustJimColo If she lit a fire under anyone up there, it's because she is hungry.

Ha!

I've seen her on the View but I think her outspokenness was tamped down...that's about all I know about her.

@Sukiesnow Ha! I've seen her on the View but I think her outspokenness was tamped down...that's about all I know about her.

I don't care when adults feud, but when someone starts bringing kids into it, insinuating they have mental problems, the line has been crossed.

@Sukiesnow Huh? Topic change??

Nope. Still Rosie....

@JustJimColo Nope. Still Rosie....

There's a lot I don't know then...

@Sukiesnow There's a lot I don't know then...

There have been a number of verbal attacks against Trump's 10 year old son by celebrities.

@Sukiesnow I did not know that.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news...k-barron-trump
In a social media post on Sunday night, former first daughter Chelsea wrote: “Barron Trump deserves the chance every child does — to be a kid. Standing up for every kid also means opposing POTUS policies that hurt kids.”
Even the Canadians are getting into it. http://madworldnews.com/sick-li...-barron-trump/

@2478581

Just pointing out the personal part of politicians...

And that he might be the first one to divorce while in power...and how do the people feel about that...?

@2478603

I'm hoping that will last. But Trump hasn't been faithful anyway, you know that...so what makes you so sure he won't just dump her eventually?

Oh,,,,c'mon...Trump didn't want his wife to go "on the road" with him. That would curb his lifestyle....

@2478657

Does a leopard change it's spots?

@2480646

Why...didn't Hillary leave him...

I just don't see that happening, considering that she's the most beautiful First Lady in the history of The U.S. Prettier than even Jackie O.

@JerryHendrickson I just don't see that happening, considering that she's the most beautiful First Lady in the history of The U.S...

Have you had your vision checked lately, Jerry? She is beautiful but there is something about her that is not beautiful. I don't know what it is....

@Sukiesnow Have you had your vision checked lately, Jerry? She is beautiful but there is something about her that is not...

Are you kidding? She's always nice and seems like a good person. I've certainly never seen the "Hate Face" thing like Michelle Obama.

@JerryHendrickson Are you kidding? She's always nice and seems like a good person. I've certainly never seen the "Hate Face" thing...

Melania was a model and has gotten used to being mime-like.

I'm pretty sure she hates the turn of events.

@Sukiesnow Melania was a model and has gotten used to being mime-like. I'm pretty sure she hates the turn of events.

No way. She's part of American History now. We'll find out. I say she's happy; you say she's not. That's okay. One of us is wrong. She's got piles of money and just doesn't see her man the way that liberals do. Face it, Liberals would hate anyone with the letter "R" next to their name. Cruz or any of the other candidates would be just as hated. The same goes the other way. Conservatives hate the letter "D." D's and R's constantly spew hatred at each other.

@JerryHendrickson No way. She's part of American History now. We'll find out. I say she's happy; you say she's not. That's okay...

Do you think you would love living in the Limelight, Jer? Probably after a month you would hate it.

She is the type of person (at least of 99%) who dislike the limelight and being in the Trump family was a big enough limelight for her...

She's not into politics at all, either. That's not too much of a drawback but it would be better if she was interested. Know what I mean?

You can't change a person, or you can, but only so much. She probably thinks that going to all those benefits are a big stretch for her...hey...they'd be bad for almost everyone.

I have more empathy for her then I do him. He obviously picked her when he thought his life was on the WANE...but instead, through a turn of events...it seems to be on the RISE!!!

@2478201

You don't think she's pretty?

Isn't about time to give this all a rest - at least for a couple of days?

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +1Reply
@Sukiesnow I didn't post for most of the weekend.

It just seems that every time I turn around you've posted another 'Trump' question.

@beachbum It just seems that every time I turn around you've posted another 'Trump' question.

Click on the clock. Sometimes older posts are brought back.

I'm really interested in how America might react to such a hi-profile divorce, which puts a different slant on it.

How do you think the general pop will react?

@Sukiesnow Click on the clock. Sometimes older posts are brought back. I'm really interested in how America might react to...

Honestly, I think most people won't care. I wouldn't have cared if the Obama's, Clinton's, Kerry's or anyone else divorced, and I don't think anyone else would have either.

The ones I'm talking about are all the ones about Trump - all the 'what if's' - not only by you, but a couple of others - those I just ignore.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +2Reply
@beachbum Honestly, I think most people won't care. I wouldn't have cared if the Obama's, Clinton's, Kerry's or anyone else...

I know what you mean. We got tired of the hate-Obama posts...but they have just gotten replaced by hate-Trump posts...

This is why I wish Politics was it's own category on Amirite but the fact is membership issues do not make that feasible. Sodahead had Politics in a category...consequently I never responded to anything to do with Politics. Fashion was also in it's own category...so therefore not many people ventured on it, either... There is good and bad for both. I still say they could just make Politics separate on Amirite...maybe not on JustIN...but afterward...

Some Politicial posts aren't really political...some people don't have enough knowledge or aren't up-to-date on political issues...past and present, to be sufficiently equipped in commenting on that sort of Post. But posts...like this one...have more to do with the topic of a high profile divorce...less than a political topic.

You may not care but there are a lot of Americans... Italian Catholics...for example...who might have a difference of opinion on divorce....

Subconsciously...there is still a deep stigma surrounding the divorce issue. It's about God, riight?

@Sukiesnow I know what you mean. We got tired of the hate-Obama posts...but they have just gotten replaced by hate-Trump...

I don't think the stigma about divorce is what it was say 20 years ago. I think people are more concerned with trying to get a job, raising their kids, paying their bills, etc.

Oh I could give two shits less if they get a divorce or they stay married. Their love life or lack of is none of my business.

@2478322

I won't be, hon...but others will be.

@2478491

You called me hon. I'm blushing.... Seriously...I think you're okay.

@2478499

Mine was, too.

Wouldn't give it any more thought than if my neighbor got divorced..
Getting divorced nowadays..means about as much as getting married does..

Can't have one without the other..