What's your number? See explanation, please

Add your birthday numbers, until you have a single digit. I'll do mine so you can see - 9+7+1+9+9+1 = 36. 3+6 = 9
(The results will not fit everyone. This is for fun. Just like the Zodiac, it's a general view.)

Numbers 1 - 9: The Building Blocks of Numerology | Numerology.comLearn the Numerology meaning and the of each of the single-digit numbers, 1 - 9.http://www.numerology.com/about-numerology/single-digit-numbers
20% 1 0% 2 0% 3 0% 4 20% 5 0% 6 0% 7 20% 8 40% 9 0% Other
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
7 17

I've done this before... I think my number is a 5.

Love this sort of post.

The numbers: 1, 5, 7 and 10 have always been good for me... If someone's birthday is on a 1, 5, 7, or 10...or any derivative of them...they are usually someone I get along with...no matter what their astrological sign is.

My birthday is on a 5.

@Sukiesnow I've done this before... I think my number is a 5. Love this sort of post. The numbers: 1, 5, 7 and 10 have...

Positive Characteristics: 5s are energetic, adventurous, daring and freedom-loving. They also tend to be versatile, flexible, adaptable, curious, social, sensual, quick-thinking, witty, courageous and worldly.

Negative Characteristics: On the flip side, 5s can be unstable, chaotic, self-indulgent, irresponsible or careless. They should beware the consequences of drug abuse and unhealthy sexual tendencies.

Accurate? xD

Positive Characteristics: 9s are helpful, compassionate, aristocratic, sophisticated, charitable, generous, humanitarian, romantic, cooperative, creative, self-sufficient, proud and self-sacrificing.

Negative Characteristics: 9s can end up being egocentric, arrogant, self-pitying, sentimental, discontent, fickle, cold or mentally unstable.

I recommend to read the *Get to know the number in depth with the complete** at the end, if you're interest in more details.

@2478134

Lol, I was expecting someone to say that...

I am an 8

Positive Characteristics: 8s are authoritative, business-minded leaders. They value control and tend to be powerful, but are also balanced, materially detached, successful and realistic. They end up in management positions, are efficient, capable, street-smart and good judges of character.

Negative Characteristics: The dark side of the 8 can be cruel, insensitive, violent, bullish or greedy. At their worst, 8s can become intolerant religious zealots.