+4

Why are people so sensitive about anti-Trump posts? As someone said...you-all have slagged off Obama for 8 years...the name has just changed.** Or is it an especially sensitive topic? Does it cut a bit close to the bone?

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 38

People can dish it but can't take it? That's what I'm seeing all over the internet.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +7Reply

For eight years the Obama haters trashed him and Michele. Ugly graphics were on SH every day, all day long. Now these same people have got their panties in a knot because, Now, some of us are making comments about Trump. Nothing we can say or do would equal the trash they said about President Obama. And Trump was one of the biggest bashers ever. For years he lied about President Obama being a foreigner. A complete lie....insisting that he show his birth certificate, which he did. So why doesn't the Trumpster show his tax returns. Because he's hiding something connected to Russia and he knows if he shows them, it would be cause for impeachment.

So whenever I feel like it, I will voice my opinion on the Orange One.

@2479209

I think I know what you mean but could you clarify it please?

@2479498

Sometimes something totally different can come your way...but I know what you mean...

@2479086

Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair.

@2479485

True. You've been fair. Babe.

@2479088

Another American Dream?

This comment was deleted.
@2479078

Now who's that again? LoL... Getting a little confused here... hehe smilie

@2479460

So: pro Trump are called Trumplets.

Against are called Strumpets...

I'd rather look up Crumpet...hehe smilie

Obama was criticized for his policies. Trump is being attacked in every personal way imaginable.

@Sukiesnow Obama was a much more well-behaved person. For one.

Suki Suki Suki.... and you can tell that after two days in office?

Besides, I don't want a president who behaves. I want a president who does what needs to be done.

@JustJimColo Suki Suki Suki.... and you can tell that after two days in office? Besides, I don't want a president who behaves...

Does integrity and values mean nothing to you? She said, knowing quite well that it did mean something...

@JustJimColo Do you really need to ask?

Your wanting a president that misbehaves threw me off....

@Sukiesnow Your wanting a president that misbehaves threw me off....

I never said I want him to misbehave..... I want a President who does the right thing. And while you and I may disagree on what the right thing is, it's "our" turn now to get things done we believe need to be done.
verb
If you behave or behave yourself, you act in the way that people think is correct and proper.
We don't want a leader who is proper and correct. We need a leader who will lead and do what needs to be done.

@2479101

He's got some lessons to learn. Poor baby...

@2479655

When you were at an entry level job you got to make all kinds of mistakes. Well, Justin got thrown in the deep end. And it must be a lousy job or what's-his-name wouldn't have given up so easily.