What is it with those people that without having done anything to them they just can't stop torturing you and stop doing anything they can to sabotage your every move. I really can not understand that. What kind of madness is that???

Sopairp6s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 15

People do strange things for strange reasons.

This person may be envious of you for what you have, or for who you are.

He/she may just be targeting you because he/she percieves you as easy.
Some people are so small they need to prey on others to inflate themselves.

Best thing to do is to confront them, ask them what you asked here......
.

@Carla People do strange things for strange reasons. This person may be envious of you for what you have, or for who you...

I have asked repeatedly but she doesn't admit that she does that. She starts saying all kinds of crap putting blame on other people. She is the building administrator and whenever I have an issue she refuses to do anything about it.
This time the toilet and the bathtub are clogged and it is not from something I did but it is the building's sewer that is clogged and because I am on the ground floor I have the issue, the others that are higher up they are fine. So she refused to call the plumber and she was trying to convince me that I have done something and the issue is in my appartment. So i called the plumber and he said that the issue is the sewer of the building. And she still doesn't beleive me and says she needs a couple of days to look it through. And I can not even use my toilet

@Sopairp6 I have asked repeatedly but she doesn't admit that she does that. She starts saying all kinds of crap putting blame...

Im not sure what avenues you have there, but if you were here you could call the city and have your building inspected. They would rule it uninhabitable. You could legally break your lease and move.

Put your rent money aside, refuse to pay it until your issues are addressed. That doesnt solve the plumbing problem though.

I would get away as soon as is feasible

Life gives you too many real problems, you dont need to put up with someones petty personality.

I wonder if there is a city office or department that enforces health, safety, building code violations. I know in the USA such official departments would come down hard on negligent property owner / manager.

Mean.
Bitter.
Jealous.
Miserable.
They hate your guts for some reason.
They misunderstand you.

There's a lot of reasons. There's one person that hates me and puts me down all the time because I was born, literally. My existence means something that that person doesn't like, and I'm blamed for it even if I had nothing to do with it. With some people it has nothing to do with you.

It's called jealousy! They stalk, harass and bash everything you say. People like that are bullies, who run in packs of three usually, but catch them alone and they aren't so tough.

Well, you can't tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks.

Mean ness not madness, or they are always mad - probably haveparents who beat them.

You have a right to avoid emotional vampires and poisonous people.

It sounds like you're being manipulated. You'll want to whatever you can to leave that situation.

I don't know what or whom you are talking about...:)

Liberal madness.