Liberals are whining about Donald Trump because he has gotten more done in 4 days then Hussain Obama got done in 4 years!!!! I say God Bless America! I couldn't be happier.

Image for post Liberals are whining about Donald Trump because he has gotten more done in 4 days then Hussain Obama got done in 4 years!!!!  I say God Bless America!  I couldn't be happier.
73% God Bless America and Donald Trump 0% I'm a liberal and need a diaper change 27% Other
1 2

Yes, whining, or what you call freedom of speech when you want to do it yourself. Hypocrisy is fun, isn't it?

Trump has done more in 4 days than Obama in 4 years? So if I bother to actually check facts, if I look up 4 years of Obama Presidency, he doesn't have more things done than Trump? Okay, then. What I really want to point out is, are you aware just because he did something, that doesn't mean it's good? Or is this post just really about bashing Obama (or just really trying to piss on liberals - like some sort of cockfight of the parties) and not really about if Trump is doing good or not?

I noted how you feel it's relevant to put Obama middle name in the post and not his first name as you did it with Trump. I guess the name Hussein is supposed to mean a lot here. Annnnd that answers my previous question.

Now my real question is: Can you be any more cliche? Oh, right, it's anonymous, you can't answer. Pitty. I guess I'll just have to find a way to keep on living without knowing. https://media.tenor.co/images/1...0c2b2b391c/raw