+4

Animals have got it so much better than humans. They can be put down when they are suffering...we can't. Amirite?

It's even more important to make your living will...and make your lawyer richer...

Image for post **Animals have got it so much better than humans.** //They can be put down when they are suffering...we can't.// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 21

I agree too.
Ive had to do that nore times then i wish to remember, held each one till the end.
Its tearing me up as i am writing this.
But relieving the pain........

Have a will. Everyone knows what to do

@Sukiesnow A Living Will..? You are better then me, I don't have a living one.

Oh yeah, no watching me wilt away stuffed with tubes.

And if i know its coming, i will help myself.

@Carla About what? That part of your post?

That part of your pain... You explained it so well but it seemed like so long ago...

@Sukiesnow That part of your pain... You explained it so well but it seemed like so long ago...

My pain is with me all the time. It wont kill me, not soon.

But, when the time comes that it puts me in a position where someone has to care for me and its intolerable, im out.

If you cant find anything enjoyable in life, if it has just gone beyond your grasp, there is no sense in being here.

@2479907

Thank you.

@2489753

Oh man do you have to say that... I'm squinting so my eyes don't read what you wrote...

I don't even know what this post was about...or even if it is mine...ha.

Now I remember...it's about being put down...

@2489760

I feel their pain. Which is why my money is going to the Ferret Foundation. Some pets just get ignored.

@2489770

I''m thinking of volunteering. Do you think that is a bad idea or a good one? For me.

@2489783

I'm not sure if I can handle that. I'm pretty fragile.

It took all of me when my pets passed away in October...

Most animals don't have to worry about work or bills. smirk smilie

If we weren't immortal, I might agree.

Anonymous