Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 38

I'll start.

Give it a rest you moronic Waste-of-space!! Don't you know how incredibly immature you sound...? Take a fucking break and come back when you've grown up... See you in 10 years...

Geez...the idiots I have to put up with is beyond...

Sounds like fun Sukie: Here's my contributions: lol

"Take your nastiness and lies and say them to someone that cares."

"Get over your idiotic self and get a life."

"Looks like you have egg on your face, here's napkin."

"Put on your pink hat and go shopping, you miserable piece of humanity."

How's that Sukie? Gosh, that felt good. lol

These are for my #1 hater. lol

If you don't like me, buy a map, get a car and go straight to hell!

Jealousy looks terrible on you, yet you continue to wear it.

Dear Haters, I have so much more for you to be mad at, just be patient!

Jealousy is what makes a bitch talk shit!

You can't be me, so don't even try. lol

Come on you moron. I can't believe you have to resort to physical violence to give an example of your machismo.

And you might stop putting down people...it does feel bad and if that's all you have to resort to...that makes you a miserable piece of shit on the face of this earth. You are just good at trying to make people feel bad.

You also might think of improving your vocabulary...i mean...did you even pass grammar school... Ya should go back...your English desperately needs an upgrade.

@2480004

What a good line about the coma...

What amazing luck I'm having today. It's Monday...I'm in a miserable mood and I come across you... And I'm packing. Bad day for you...soon you'll wish you never met me.

Suddenly...having got alot out...I feel a lot nicer...than this idiotic immature assinine crowd I have to put up with...hey...it's back!

We have to pull back on insults on here so when we can go full throttle it feels good...momentarily anyway...

Until the next immature idiot who disagrees with me comes across my path and I want to hire Jack Reacher to deal with them... Ha...

@PhilboydStudge

LoL... How does it come out of their mouths so lyrically? I'd admire that. The Brits do have a way with words...lol.

I'd slap you, but I don't want to be arrested for animal abuse. The last time I saw a face like yours, I fed it a banana. I was thinking about you all day yesterday - I was at the zoo. If what you don't know can't hurt you - you're invincible. If you were any dumber, I'd need to water you twice a week.

@faceman And vegetables.

Here's a good one:

Your dad stopped me from throwing you out with the garbage.
....................................Hitler's mom.

FUCK EVERYONE WHO PISSES ME OFF. LET EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. FUCK YOU FOR TRUMP AND MAY HE BE STRICKEN WITH GIAGANTIC EXPLODING EYEBALL SYNDROME A DISEASE SO BAD IT HAD TO BE INVENTED AND WONT LET YOU DIE!!

ALSO FUCK TODAY!! AND FUCK FUCKS!! AND FUCK FUCKS THAT FUCKS!!

You're such a nice girl Sukiepie.

@JerryHendrickson You're such a nice girl Sukiepie.

C'mon...Jer. Picture a nameless face in the Universe...remember when someone really pissed you off and apply insults...the worse you can do is the better...

It's not about me. Ha.

@JerryHendrickson My worst will make everyone hate me; it's so vulgar.

Good. REALLY. Everyone is being good on here... Give it your best shot. Tell the Universe what you really think.

Oh I ain't done, I kind of had a little bit of a mean side to me today hehe smilie

Of course I talk like an idiot, how else are ya gonna understand me.

There is a full glass of shut the fuck up on the table, why don't ya have some.

Sorry I offended you, I really didn't think ya would get it

I would smack ya but shit splatters

Honey your haters are imaginary, I promise nobody wants to be ya

What language are you speaking? Cause it sounds like bullshit.

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

@Lil_Princess Oh I ain't done, I kind of had a little bit of a mean side to me today Of course I talk like an idiot, how...

Ha ha ha...

It's the shit I inhale here, sister...it's commin back to hit you in the face...

And you believed what I said? You obviously we're not only dropped you were bounced on the tramp...

Sorry... I got carried away...ha... And I've gotten tired of it. It must take a lot of energy to consistently be mean. People have told me: you won't believe how mean and nasty I can be...but it still takes time and energy...

@Sukiesnow Ha ha ha... It's the shit I inhale here, sister...it's commin back to hit you in the face... And you believed...

Oh right now it don't take a lot for me cause I pissed off & madder than a wet hen. In fact I don't think that I have ever been as mad as I am right now.

Honestly I don't know how people can have it all & people that love them & give their life for them only to throw it all away for 15 minutes of stupidity.

Sorry this time I got carried away.

You're so fake, Barbie is jealous.

I may love to shop but I'm not buying your bullshit. (A favorite of mine)

You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?

Okay I am done for a spell.

@Lil_Princess You're so fake, Barbie is jealous. I may love to shop but I'm not buying your bullshit. (A favorite of mine) You...

Okay...lets revert to People On Here...

People On Here are so stupid that when you post they think it's about you. It is sometimes but 10 to 1 it isn't.

People On Here are so Ignorant they think you CARE about politics to the same degree they do...when you could care less...and you are responding for something to do...and you like the poster.

What's the Worst? The worst is the contradictions. People on here will tell you they won't spend money on clothes...don't care about looking good...but then they are picky about what car they buy...

I catch people about contradictions OFTEN...but do I say anything? AND I remember their responses from different posts...and it makes me sizzle.

@Sukiesnow Okay...lets revert to People On Here... People On Here are so stupid that when you post they think it's about you...

Oh hell ya I notice that too but I sit here silently saying nothing. It kills me that people think posts are about them. Its like "guilty much" all I can think well it the shoe fits lace that bitch up & wear it then.

Yea if I make a comment on a political post it is something simple & out of respect for the poster because they have came to my posts & I enjoy visiting theirs.

Oh those people crack me up...haha "Oh I hate cooking I can't cook, I hate Thanks giving"...adds 50 pics on Instagram of their turkey hehe smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

Uh, ...

Uh, ...

You're adopted and your breath stinks!

Not as good as Philboyd, but I like it.

Anonymous