TRUMP ISSUES A GAG ORDER ON THE EPA. (IT MUST BE NICE TO BE KING)

You might have noticed the emails disappearing yesterday.The White House has instituted a media blackout at the EPA. The Trump administration has ordered what if called a temporary suspension of all new business activities at the EPA. including task orders or works assignments to EPA contractors. This administration doesn't want anything informative to go out to the public, regarding the environment. Only things that reflect this administration's priorities.

Image for post TRUMP ISSUES A GAG ORDER ON THE EPA.  (IT MUST BE NICE TO BE KING)
dru18s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 75

The Trump supporters have elected a tyrant and dictator, I hope they are satisfied now. Congress needs to step in now and stop Trump before there is nothing left of our country.

@StarzAbove The Trump supporters have elected a tyrant and dictator, I hope they are satisfied now. Congress needs to step in...

I have never seen anything like it.

He will overstep, and then Congress will pounce. The only people he is making happy is his 'core'. And most of them are as crazy as a loon.

@dru18 I have never seen anything like it. He will overstep, and then Congress will pounce. The only people he is making...

It was on the news today that there is already dissention in the Trump camp. Evidently Jared isn't getting along with KellyAnne.....wonder when she will get the boot. Trump didn't like Sean Spicer's suit, lol, how petty is that.

And that's who we have for a president, a paranoid, cruel, mean person....heaven help us all.

@StarzAbove It was on the news today that there is already dissention in the Trump camp. Evidently Jared isn't getting along...

I love the way he okayed the Keystone pipe deal, and then saw HIS stocks go skyrocketing. So good to know he is making his decisions based on the right reasons.

I am looking forward to seeing his empire shatter to little bits.

@dru18 I love the way he okayed the Keystone pipe deal, and then saw HIS stocks go skyrocketing. So good to know he is...

He's only in it to feather his nests and those of his kids. If he keeps this crap up, I think the Republicans will come down hard on him. If they don't they are going to lose big time in two years.

@StarzAbove He's only in it to feather his nests and those of his kids. If he keeps this crap up, I think the Republicans...

They are going to lose anyway. That march on Saturday wasn't something to ignore. There is a movement in this country, and it is growing.

@dru18 They are going to lose anyway. That march on Saturday wasn't something to ignore. There is a movement in this...

That march was amazing, wasn't it. I wish I could have been there. And it is growing, watch how many protestors will be there regarding the pipeline now that Trump has signed an executive order to allow it to go through. I'm afraid it won't be as peaceful as Saturday's march. People are getting really angry at what Trump is doing and has done.

@StarzAbove That march was amazing, wasn't it. I wish I could have been there. And it is growing, watch how many protestors...

Me too! I did get to march in the one in St. Louis.

I had no idea that they were arranging buses going from St. Louis to Washington that day, or I would have been there. Those people made history that day. I am proud of each and everyone of them.

I just knew he was going to pull his usual greedy crap, regarding Keystone, once Obama pulled out of town.

@dru18 Me too! I did get to march in the one in St. Louis. I had no idea that they were arranging buses going from St...

I agree. Trump will do away with everything President Obama has done, only because he hates the man. That is no way to run a government. With all that birther crap that he put us through, and it was all lies....so now he'll probably tweak Obamacare, just a little and call it TrumpCare. Mark my words.

@StarzAbove I agree. Trump will do away with everything President Obama has done, only because he hates the man. That is no...

The only thing I am praying for, counting on, is that somebody said if you mess with just one part of the ACA, the whole thing will come tumbling down. Kinda of like Jenga. LOL! I think Obama booby trapped it on purpose.

Let Trump do it, he then has to own it.

@StarzAbove lol You might be right. Obama wasn't a dummy like Trump is. lol

Oh my Lord, there is nobody or nothing like Trump. And I don't mean that in a flattering way.

@dru18 Oh my Lord, there is nobody or nothing like Trump. And I don't mean that in a flattering way.

I can't believe, with all the things in the world that needs his attention, he is still whining about the election. The man won, it's time for him to move on and act like a grown up.

@StarzAbove I can't believe, with all the things in the world that needs his attention, he is still whining about the...

And is now is actually embarking on an investigation with not one shred of proof.

He is a professional distractor, so keep your eye on the money.

@dru18 And is now is actually embarking on an investigation with not one shred of proof. He is a professional...

He will spends millions of dollars on an investigation with no merit whatsoever. And you're right, it's probably a diversion tactic, so he can deal under the table.

@StarzAbove He will spends millions of dollars on an investigation with no merit whatsoever. And you're right, it's probably...

I think he will be wearing a straight jacket before anyone allows that. I kinda of like that mental image.

Exactly. Keep your eye on the money trail. That is our best chance to impeach the a-hole.

@dru18 I think he will be wearing a straight jacket before anyone allows that. I kinda of like that mental image...

I think everyone is watching him very closely. There are protests going on tonight in NYC and Washington. Trump thinks he can get away with anything, but the American people won't let him. He forgets he's working for us.

@2480266

Hopefully at some point they will take their hate blinders off and see Trump for what he is wanting to be....a wanna be dictator.

@2480266

This president has more power than any previous ones. Too bad it was given to a narcissistic nut case.

Dru, I blocked that troll that was arguing with you. I've had enough of him trying to ruin my polls. He knows nothing, and he should keep his nose out of American politics.

@StarzAbove Dru, I blocked that troll that was arguing with you. I've had enough of him trying to ruin my polls. He knows...

He is one nasty piece of work. It must be nice to defend a conservative nut case, that you personally, won't have to put up with.

@StarzAbove Yes he is. He needs to worry about his own country and leave us alone.

I agree. The last time I looked his country was pretty much at the bottom of the totem pole.

@dru18 I agree. The last time I looked his country was pretty much at the bottom of the totem pole.

Yes it is. And if they are depending on Trump, they better look elsewhere, because he keeps saying....America first. The Brits won't have a chance.

I'm not surprised, but it is chilling still, that he issued this silencing of the EPA so early on.

@Piper2 I'm not surprised, but it is chilling still, that he issued this silencing of the EPA so early on.

I couldn't believe he could do it. One by one, their comments disappeared. My mind still goes back to Sinclair Lewis' book, 'It Can't Happen Here'.

@dru18 I couldn't believe he could do it. One by one, their comments disappeared. My mind still goes back to Sinclair...

He can do many things in the next four years, and he will. Some of them may cause irreparable harm to the environment and all of us creatures who live in it. Some more than others, of course, and places.

I've not read that particular Sinclair Lewis book, but I most likely will now.

@Piper2 He can do many things in the next four years, and he will. Some of them may cause irreparable harm to the...

Please God, let us see more 'BLUE' in 2018, so Trump can finally hear the word, 'NO'.

It is scary,but it is a truly fascinating book. All it takes, is but a few.

@dru18 Please God, let us see more 'BLUE' in 2018, so Trump can finally hear the word, 'NO'. It is scary,but it is a...

The embarrassment known as Trump most likely won't make it to the end of a full term anyway. He's about power not good decision-making.

Always remember the saying-- give an asshole enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

@Sir_Whatz The embarrassment known as Trump most likely won't make it to the end of a full term anyway. He's about power not...

Just two weeks in the job, and already a 'botched' raid, and an illegal unconstitutional ban on Muslims.

I agree with you, he won't make it.

@2480299

LMAO!!

I love the way Chuck Todd tore Kellyanne Conway a new one over that.

He also put a freeze on the ban on horse soring. Google it if you dont know what it is.

Gated horses are big business in the south. Women and men dressed im their finery, watching horses parade around stepping high. Lots of money in it

My sister breeds and trains walkers. We had them growing up.

They have a beautiful gate without it being pronounced.

He is an inhumane man. He doesnt care about humans or animals or our invironment.

He is also wanting to incorporate torture in interrogating people he deems have information.

What if we did that? It will open very dark doors. We have already seen that.

Im telling you all. He is mad

@Carla Google it. I spelled it right.

I'm sure you did. I'm just saying it's such a rare and obscure thing, most auto-corrects don't even bother with it.

@Carla He also put a freeze on the ban on horse soring. Google it if you dont know what it is. Gated horses are big...

since we are on the topic of "humane" how do you see abortion? a very inhumane way to treat human babies. does does being humane on;ly apply to animals?

@Anonymousmouse since we are on the topic of "humane" how do you see abortion? a very inhumane way to treat human babies. does does...

I see it as a womans choice . I dont believe in late term, or even midterm abortions. I do believe in them if the mothers life us,at stake. The abortion rate is down byaege numbers. Planned parenthood has a big and in that. Now thats being taken away. Right wing people seem to want women just pumping out babies.

Let me ask you....do you have an adopted child? A foster child? You peiple say there is SO many people wanting to adopt.
Check with your local dhs. Im syre one of those kids would live someone like you who charishes there life so.

So yes. A living breathing animal that is tirtured fir public display, j have a priblem with that

@Carla I see it as a womans choice . I dont believe in late term, or even midterm abortions. I do believe in them if the...

you have no rigth to make a judgement about who is humane and not, when you are not humane.

a baby in the womb has his or her own dna, and is very much a human baby just like black slaves or jews. killing them is MURDER and is NOT a choice. PERIOD!

i am in no situation to have a child or look after one, but yes adoption is a far better solution then MURDER

@Anonymousmouse i am in no situation to have a child or look after one, but yes adoption is a far better solution then MURDER

When you have adopted an unwanted child, then i will listen to your arguement.
There is an unwanted baby born every day, many born every day. Look at the number of hungery, misused, mistreated children.
Take one in. Then your arguement means something to me.

Abortion rates are in decline.
Planned parenthood is one of the factors.
Of course that is being terminated as well.....

@Carla When you have adopted an unwanted child, then i will listen to your arguement. There is an unwanted baby born every...

and when you stop supporting child murder then i will take you more seriously when crying over killed animals.

abortion like slavery or genocide of older people NEEDS to be illegal. PERIOD! its funny how you democrats expect republicans to pay for everything or we are the ones in the wrong.

@Anonymousmouse and when you stop supporting child murder then i will take you more seriously when crying over killed...

I never adked you to pay me a dime.
Everything i have, i worked for.

I love the elderly.
My mother is 88 years old.
Instead of being in a home, she is with me.
Who takes care of your eldrly realtives?

You are misinformed and or misguided.
When you pay taxes you have a say. Fir now, your opinion of what goes on in MY country is of no interest to me

Must be some money in it for Trump. Right along with the fox hunts. A mass of people, guns, and hounds, tormenting a frighten little animal. That would be right up Trump's alley.

Wow Carla, what an honor to have grown up with those majestic animals.

Which is not only immoral,and illegal, it can cause trouble for our military people abroad.

I

@2480247

Once again, what in the hell has that got to do with the subject of this post?

Good. It's about time those tree-huggers were gagged. And yes, I'm sure it is nice to be king.

“I'm rubber and you’re glue, whatever you say about me, it sucks to be you.”
~ Donald Trump

@faceman Good. It's about time those tree-huggers were gagged. And yes, I'm sure it is nice to be king. //“I'm rubber...

Oh look everyone it's 'Dweedle Dum'. <iframe width="854" height="480" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess you will be saying that as the water comes up to your knees from the oceans.

@dru18 Oh look everyone it's 'Dweedle Dum'. <iframe width="854" height="480"...

Haha! No... then I'll be lamenting the fact that I didn't listen to wise ol' DD all along.

@2480399

What does the EPA have to do with that? Oh, that's right, it's all about Trump.

@2481519

Now that's the right attitude, make sure this planet is for you, and YOU only.

@2485196

No, thank God, not just like 'everyone' else. Some people actually give a shit.

@2486359

"....taking their shit to give to somebody else."

Now there is a comment you don't hear much when discussing GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!

@2486497

The planet, no. MAN, yes.

@2487848

After exchanges with people like yourself, I can see why that might be a little doubtful.

@2488691

Don't need a brick house to fall on you, I see.

It simply means that you have a head as hard as a rock, and you don't intend to change.

Oh the hypocrisy. You never complained when Obama acted like a king. And that was every single day

Anonymous