Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
12 27

Emotional - it can be seen as a bad quality, and sometimes it drives me crazy, but I like being this way. I prefer crying too much, than not caring at all.

Over-imaginative - that's a big problem. Sometimes my minds just runs over and I "see things" that are not there. It has brought some problems with some people close to me.

@Sofia Emotional - it can be seen as a bad quality, and sometimes it drives me crazy, but I like being this way. I prefer...

The best thing you can do with your imagination is talk to people about it... For sometime I was asking people questions like: are you mad at me? After they got used to it...it helped my imagination from becoming overwrought.

@2480405

Ahahahahah... same.

Twooo words..

Happy coffee

@DandyDon Twooo words.. Happy coffee

I guess if someone can die from drinking too much coffee, it would be you hehe smilie

@DandyDon Twooo words.. Happy coffee

You use that gif a bit. You might love the movie it came from...I think it's on your expansive list... Office Space.

Good---Generous

Bad---Quick to anger

@Carla Good---Generous Bad---Quick to anger

That's me, too! But my anger is just usually a flash...

Share with those less fortunate.....have a temper when pushed past my limits.

Generous...and quick.

Frustrated easily.

Caring, reactive

Good: I have a heart bigger than the size of Texas

Bad: Light my fuse & I will go off like a stick of dynamite

Anonymous