VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
4 12

Ahhhh-hahahaha!!!!!! Is this how desperate we sounded back in 2009??? I'm feeling a bit embarrassed if so. Like when you realize you went the whole day with your fly down. so I've heard

@2480681

The idea of widespread voter fraud that only affects one party just absurd.

@2480803

I can provide a clip of Trump saying it was only one sided.

Google it.

It is fact, voter fraud is infinatesimal.

Why would he choose to invest millions to produce some more alternative facts?

He is advocating TORTURE. That is just hard for me to get around.it againt the law here, it is against international law.

He advocated "sending in the feds" to chicago. BTW that was a direct mimic of bill oreily's comment on his show.
Does anyone know what marshall law looks like?

Vic, he has drained the swamp, frenched drained it directly into the white house

@Carla It is fact, voter fraud is infinatesimal. Why would he choose to invest millions to produce some more alternative...

Republicans thought they were getting smaller government. Watching it grow before my eyes.

well as they say, you don;t become president unless the elites have selected you. lol Trump is still the better choice then Hilary

@Anonymousmouse well as they say, you don;t become president unless the elites have selected you. lol Trump is still the better...

Maybe, but seriously President Trump, just get on with the swamp draining and stop with the egocentric rants.

Anonymous